Chapter 16

A/N: Hello everyone, This chapter is going to have some easter eggs to the future of this book, so pay close attantion👀 (Especially to what Wanda and Pietro will talk about) 

But that's all i'm gonna say, enjoy! <3

~Gaia's pov~

I saw Pietro and Wanda walking back towards us. Wanda had her arms wrapped around him as his arm was around her shoulders. I smiled at her and she returned the same smile, making me melt.

"Hey, you're back."

"Yeah, well I need to talk to Gaia for a moment, can you keep him company until we're back?" Wanda asked. "Yeah sure."

Wanda and I walked back to our room, she said she wanted to put the sitcoms in our room. So I followed her.

When we got there she let me get in first and closed the door behind us, leaning her back against it as she locked the door. She let the bag with the DVDs fall to the ground next to her carefully before smiling at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle

"I don't know what you're talking about..." she said softly and walked towards me.

I walked back until my back hit the wall behind me as I stumbled over my backpack. "Ouch.." I muttered softly and her expression softened.

"Are you okay baby?" she asked and stroked my cheek with her thumb softly.

"Yeah I'm okay..." she is so close to me, shit. What is she doing?

"You sure? I can kiss it better..."

"On second thought I think I'm not okay..." I said and she smirked

"Oh is that so? what's hurting baby?" "My head..." she smiled before leaning in to kiss the top of my head a couple of times.

"Anything else?"

"I think I'm getting a headache, can you kiss my forehead?" I asked softly

She smiled and kissed my forehead, before leaning back . "What did you want to talk abo-" "Shhh, tell me, does anything else hurt? maybe your lips... they seem pouty."

"Why don't you kiss my pout away then?"

"Gladly." she leaned in, her lips touching mine in a familiar feeling of sparks in my stomach and mind.

I felt her hand making its way from my waist up my body, until her hand wrapped around my throat ever so lightly. Holy shit. what the hell is she doing

"Mmm, I love kissing you so much, I can't ever stop." she hummed softly against my lips and kissed me again, squeezing my throat just a little bit tighter.

I hummed against her lips and she smiled.

"I need to go check on Pietro and be with him for a little bit because he's going back home in like 3 hours but...." she leaned her lips beside my ear, making me shiver.

"Meet me at the library at 10pm, I have a little surprise for you."

She leaned back planting one more kiss on my lips before picking up her bag and unlocking the door. "You okay baby, you seem a little dizzy."

"No, no I'm fine." I stuttered out

"Okay... I'll see you tonight okay?" I couldn't do anything but nodding and she smiled, obviously enjoying my flustered state.

She got out of the door but before she closed the door completely she stopped, "Oh and Gaia?"

"Yeah?"