Chapter 14

~Wanda's pov~

After class we all decided to hang out outside, Gaia seemed really tired so I let her lay her head in my lap. I know we wanted to keep it to ourselves for now but, It's not weird or suspicious. Best friends can lay a head in each other's lap right?

Olympia gave me a smile which I returned but it wasn't her usual smile it was more of a smirk smile. I waved my fingers through Gaia's brown hair, and she seemed to melt into my lap, So I kept going.

As we were all talking Gaia seemed awfully quiet, I looked down at her only to be met with her sleeping form. She looks so cute right now, I wish I could kiss her.

"Someone is tired." Verta said

"Yeah I could never fall asleep like that."

"Me either, but sleeping beauty over here seems to be exhausted."

I kept waving my fingers through her hair, as her soft snores and our chatting filled the air.

After about 5 minutes she started to move in her sleep a little, her eyebrows frowning. I didn't want to draw attention to us as the girls were deep in a conversation about the Italian homework.

I traced my fingers along her face, starting from her eyebrows moving to the bridge of her nose and to her cheeks and mouth, constantly making sure that the others are not looking at me admiring her.

I was more focused on calming her down than admiring her soft features but I couldn't help it come on. When she seemed to settle down I stopped my movement and moved back to her hair.

"Hey Wands?" Sage called, "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? you seem concerned."

"Oh, I'm fine really."

They seemed to brush it off, getting back on helping Olympia and Verta who needed help with their homework.

Honestly, Sage is the sweetest.

Gaia started to move in her sleep once again, but this time it was different. Her face flushed red as her thighs squeezed together lightly.

Oh, is she dreaming about what I'm thinking she's dreaming about?

When she muttered my name softly I couldn't help but blush.

After about 2 minutes she stired awake and the girls looked towards us. "Well hello, miss sleepy." Verta teased

"What?" Gaia crocked out, completely confused about what's happening or where she is.

"You fell asleep."

"Did I?" her cheeks flushed red again, deeper this time probably understanding that she dreamed... things....

~Gaia's pov~

I fell asleep? so... you're telling me that I dreamed all of this?

Sage didn't tell me anything about some meditation to manifest my powers? Wanda didn't cry in my arms?

We didn't...we didn't kiss and... Oh my god. It was a dream.

I was shaken from my own head when Olympia threw a water bottle at me. "Drink up, so you can wake up, we need your help."

"With what?"

She raised her notebook that said I talian on the front of it and I nodded. "I'll be right with you, I need to wake up."

"Sure, but do it quickly because Sage is keeling me."

"Hey! I'm helping you asshole!" "Yeah yeah." Olympia laughed and Sage pushed her.