Chapter 31

A/N: Hello beautiful people! The countdown to the end of this book has started. This book will have about 40 chapters so... 9 chapter until the end

Also, happy belated birthday to this sweetheart romanoffxwanda I hope you had an amazing birthday!!

Anyway, I'm talking too much. Hope you'll enjoy :)

~Pietro's pov~

I passed around the office not knowing what to do with my twin sister. She's not doing well. She hasn't got out of her room in days, she's not eating and she's not talking to me, or to anyone in that matter.

"Charles what do we do? We need her with us if something happens."

"I know."

"She's not even talking to me."

"I know."

"I don't know if she'll be able to even function if we need to fight."

"I know."

"Can you stop saying the same thing over and over again!?" I yelled, my accent coming out perfectly clear and I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Sorry um, I'm sorry sir I didn't mean it to come out like that."

"Listen Pietro...Your sister is distracted by her feelings, she's hurt, she's disappointed, she's scared; You need to understand that Wanda cannot reach her full potential if she's distracted by love."

"What do you mean?"

"I can hear her, in my head. She's in Pain Pietro," My eyes widened and he was quick to settle my mind. "Relax, she's not in any kind of physical pain, I mean emotionally."

"So what are we supposed to do? Just wait here and let her suffer until it just 'Passes by'?"

"No...nothing of that. We should erase her memory."

"What?"

"You can't be in pain if you don't remember the thing that caused you this pain." He can't possibly be serious.

"We can't do this to her, she loves her girlfriend, we can't just make her forget about her like it's nothing."

He got closer to me and I took a step back, "Think about it...if she doesn't remember, she won't hurt anymore, she will talk to you...she will be just fine. That's what you want isn't it?"

What am I supposed to say to that?

~Olympia's pov~ **TW**

I groaned when I tried to get up from the cold floor beneath me. My head was pounding and my vision was blurry.

I could barely see two figures lying down on the floor next to me and then the memories came rushing back.

On trembling legs and hands I crawled towards them. "Sage! Verta! Can you hear me?" I tried to shake them awake.

"Please...please wake up." I begged. I noticed Verta's eyes were starting to flatter open and let out a sigh. "Verts. Are you okay?" I asked

She groaned, "What happened?"

"Gaia...tried to kill us. But I guess she...didn't?"

"Where are we?" she asked. I looked around, my vision still blurry. "I- I don't know."

Then my focus went back to Sage, I could see more clearly now.

I gasped.

"What? what happened?" Verta asked, still rubbing her eyes.