Christmas special 1: I wish I was the moon

A/N: Helloo!! Welcome to the christmas special!

I hope you'll enjoy <3

~Olympia's pov~

"Hmm baby." I hummed as Sage kissed my lips sweetly

"Yeah?" she asked and kissed me again, "We should stop."

"Why?" she pouted against my lips

I smiled, "Because if you keep kissing me like that I won't be able to stop myself and we can't do that right now because they could come back soon."

"Oh? you won't be able to stop yourself, you say?" she teased and kissed behind my ear.

"Baby I'm serious." I said as my voice broke. She knows it's my weakness.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." she smiled and cuddled into my chest.

"This is nice." she decides against my neck, her warm breath making goosebumps appear on my skin and my heart flattered.

For a moment I forget about everything. For a moment it's just me and her.

"Princess, what are you thinking about?"

"You." I answer simply and she smiled against my neck and kisses my skin

"I love you." she whispers in my ear and my heart jumpers in my chest as my body warms with comfort. "I love you more." I whisper back and my brown eyes lock with hers

We kiss again, with even more passion as before. I've waited too long for this to happen, I'm never letting her go.

Suddenly the door bursts open and we both jump away from each other and got up on our feet.

How can anyone get in? I got a spell on the house

When I saw who was standing in the front door I almost choked on a sob, "Oh my god." I breathed out shakily before running to hug them.

Wanda hugged me back tightly as she burst into tears, "I'm so happy you're okay. Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I'm sorry." she whispered softly

"Wanda, where's Gaia?" I asked when I didn't see her standing next to her and Verta.

Sage was next to run up to Wanda on trembling legs and hugged her tightly. "Are you okay?" she asked, referring to the bandage on her wrist.

"Yeah I'm, I'm fine. Gaia, she um attacked me." she said with a shaky voice

I pulled away from my hug with Verta, "Wanda, where is she?"

"She's um, she's outside. She doesn't want to come in." she said quietly and I sighed

"Thank god she's okay."

"Why does she not want to come in?"

"She's um... she's ashamed of what she's done...she said she will never be able to forgive herself for it. She um, she thought she killed you two but Verta told her you both are safe but she still couldn't face you. She could barely look Verta in the eyes."

I looked at Sage in concern, "It wasn't her fault." I said under my breath before running outside. Ignoring Wanda calling my name.

I saw Gaia sitting with her grandma, while she held Gaia's shaky figure. Comforting her as much as she could.

Gaia was crying and shaking very violently. Alessandra held her close as she swayed her back and forth trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, You're okay Bambina. respira e basta piccola, stai bene" (just breathe baby, you're okay)