Christmas special 5: Brooklyn baby

A/N: Hello everyone! Welcome to the very last chapter of this book! I think this is the longest chapter in this book!

IMPORTANT: If you haven't read the last chapter make sure to read it before reading this one!

Hope you'll enjoy! Make sure to read the A/N at the end <3

THREE YEARS LATER

~Wanda's pov~

Christmas time, my favorite time of the year and not just because of the snow and hot coco, although...I do really enjoy those. This christmas is going to be the most special christmas in my life...you're curious I know...just wait and see.

"Gaia? My love, where are you?" I called out while I was heading downstairs

Oh yeah, Gaia and I just moved into a new house. We were staying at Gaia's childhood home until we could have enough money to buy our dream home. Unfortunately Gaia's nonna passed away last year, Gaia couldn't get out of the house for a long time so I let her take her time, make sure she's ready to move whenever she wanted to. And now it finally happened, a week ago we moved to Brooklyn, to an adorable house with a backyard, just like we wanted to.

"I'm in the kitchen angel!" Gaia shouted back

I smiled and walked into the kitchen only to be met with Gaia flipping some pancakes and listening to her playlist humming to the song softly.

"Good morning my love." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning, beautiful." She said, "I missed you in bed this morning." I mumbled against her neck while leaving small kisses on it.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I just wanted to make you breakfast."

"Hmm there is no need to apologize for that..." I chuckled softly and she turned her head to look me in the eyes. "God you're beautiful." she said before kissing my lips softly.

"Merry almost christmas." I giggled, what a goof. "Are you going to say that every day until actual christmas?" I asked

"Yes, and Christmas is tomorrow and plus you love it so shut up."

"I love you." I stated softly

"I love you too." she said before pecking my lips and turning around to flip the pancake.

I know, we're two cheeseballs but deal with it. And besides you can't deny you love us. Oh yeah you must be wondering why i'm speaking to you, well...in the last few years i've been discovering my powers all over again, and apparently I can do that so hello everyone.

Anyway...You must be wondering where Olympia Sage and Verta are...well, the truth is we haven't seen any of them in 2 and a half years, they all moved away and we didn't get the chance to actually see each other in real life, only on facetime calls.

So today we're going to surprise Olympia in her workplace in hope to catch the other two trouble makers. I missed those idiots.

"Baby." "Hmm?"

"Who are you talking to?" Woops

"Uh, no one, I'm just excited to see the girls today."

"Me too my love, let's have breakfast and head out?" I nodded and she smiled while plating us some pancakes.

~Gaia's pov~

Wanda said she had a very special surprise for me tomorrow and I can't wait, I want to know what it is already!