Chapter 17

A/N: This is probably my favorite chapter so far, Hope you'll enjoy! Let me know what you think at the end <3

~Gaia's pov~

I had no idea what to do, or say. I stood completely frozen, knowing very well that if Briar or Avira says something we could get kicked out.

And from what I've seen so far from her, they don't like us very much.

The feeling is mutual by the way.

"Okay, no need to panic, she hasn't said anything to Ms Harkness right?" Verta said nervously.

"We don't know." "This- this is bad, this is really bad."

"Okay, okay let's calm down for a moment," Sage said. "For as far as we know, Ms Harkness doesn't know about this. and if she does she'll probably want to talk to us. In the meantime we act like nothing happened. If she calls us to her office we put on our best face that nothing happened." Sage laid out the plan for us

"It seems really risky to me." "It's our only option, we have no choice."

"Sage is right, we act normal. Nothing happened right?" Verta said

"No."

"Nope."

"Nothing happened." We all agreed with her together.

"Okay then, Gaia and I are on our way to do something, wanna join?"

"Sure."

Everyone seemed to act cool about this, but I'm freaking out. And Wanda doesn't even know, I don't want to be the one to ruin the surprise she has for me.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her today.

Ugh this is so annoying.

When we reached our room we sat down on the floor. We decided, well, they decided that i'll help them learn for the Italian test next week. I wasn't planning on studying, but oh well, I don't mind.

I looked at the clock, it was now 8pm, two more hours until I meet Wanda in the library.

I'm assuming Pietro has already left which is a bummer because I really wanted to get to know him better but I'm sure he'll come to visit again.

"I think it's better if I go back to sleeping in my room, it will seem less suspicious." Sage said.

She has been sleeping In Olympia and Verta's room for a couple of days now. I wanted to offer her my room honestly. Wanda and I are sleeping in the same bed anyway. But I can't just let her see us cuddling. she will know, and then everyone will know. and we're not quite ready for that.

"I think it's more suspicious if you go back now. And plus I don't mind having you as a cuddle buddy, it's nice." Olympia said and I tilted my head, oh I didn't know they were sleeping in the same bed.

"I'll see, anyway I have a question for all of you."

"Ask away."

"Since i'm a good friend, I am making each and every one of you pretty girls, including Wanda, a mixtape for your birthday, so i'm gonna need your birthday dates anddd... your zodiac sign"

"Damn Sage, look at you."

"I know I know, I love giving gifts. Go on talk to me."

"Okay, My birthday is December 30th. and I am a Capricorn." Verta said "Okay got it." 

 "My birthday is on-" Olympia started but Sage stopped her, "March 24th and you're an Aries, I know dummy." Sage said with a small chuckle. ( Fun fact: Olympia's birthday is my birthday :) )