Chapter 10

A/N: Damn two chapters in a day, I'm just super impatient this chapter is so important and so special to me and I really hope you'll enjoy it!

Let me know what your think that the end :)

This whole chapter is Gaia's pov btw, it's gonna be interesting ;)

~Gaia's pov~

"We need a plan quickly!" Olympia said

I looked behind us and turned on a flashlight, I walked over to the bookshelf and prayed that my thoughts were right.

I looked for a book that looked quite odd, And found one that said "Key" in big gold letters.

Please work.

I pulled it a little and walked back when a hallway appeared behind it.

"Hey! Come on, we don't have much time!" I called the others.

"How the hell...?"

We all ran through the hall as I closed the bookshelf behind us. I have no idea where this is leading but we have no choice.

We ran and we ran and we ran. It felt like an endless maze.

"Finally." we all let out a sigh of relief when we reached a big white door.

"Just pray we won't end up straight in Ms Hrakness's office." Olympia said, making me more worried but we have no choice.

Sage opened the door, struggling since the door was twice her size. When it opened I was happy it wasn't Ms Harkness's office but where are we?

"What is this place?"

"We're in the old church." Wanda suddenly said as we all looked around us. "So you're telling me we just ran across the whole school underground?"

"Pretty much."

"So this is why students are not allowed in the old church."

"I guess we know a way out now."

"What? no we're not going back there."

"We are! Don't you want to know more about your mother's journal?" Olympia asked

"Of course I do! Wait, you are not surprised at all that she was my mom...?" I said slightly confused.

"Well we uh- we kinda knew."

"Oh, how?"

"I mean, Gaia Serra, your Grandmother is Alessandra, her daughter is Martina, we just connected the dots."

Okay so I guess they found out.

"Um okay, I just don't want it to change anything you know..."

"Don't worry Gaia, we're not gonna treat you differently because of your family."

"I think we should go back to our rooms, lay low for today." Olympia suggested

"I agree, see you guys at dinner?"

"Yeah see you then."

Verta and Olympia headed to their room and Sage to her's while Wanda and I returned to our room.

"Well that was something." Wanda said with a chuckle

"Yeah. I think I felt my soul leave my body when I heard the door."

"How did you find this hallway anyway?" "I've read too many fantasy books, these places always have a secret path. And I'm happy I was right."

She smiled at me. Wanda has been acting really clingy and cuddly for the past couple of days. I mean I'm really not complaining, I love it.