Chapter 29

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the late update again! I'm going through some stuff right now but I promise i'm trying my best <3

Hope you'll enjoy :)

~Wanda's pov~

"House of Magnus? I asked with a trembling voice, still holding onto Pietro, only now noticing his new look. "Yes, well, House of M for short. I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Magneto, You can call me Erik."

"I think we need to give her some time..." Pietro suggested

"I agree,  we'll talk in the morning,get some rest you must have had a long day... good night." Charles said and wheeled himself towards the big doors.

"Come with me Wands." Pietro led us upstairs, and I was practically holding on for dear life. I felt my legs almost go numb as my breathing became shallow. He walked us into a huge room. With cream colored walls and a huge bed in the middle of it.

He helped me sit down and crouched down in front of me, "Wands? Are you okay?" he asked gently

"I- I don't-" I huffed out a breath in frustration

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked, his face showing nothing but concern.

"I can't do this Pietro I can't-" I said before I choked on a sob. "Hey, hey, Shh it's okay I got you. Shhh." he whispered as he held me tight

"Pietro," I choked out. "I can't do this, I can't- I can't hurt her Pietro, What am I going to do?" I sobbed as my body shook in his arms.

"Wanda, Breathe. What are you talking about?"

"She- She," I swallowed thickly, "She said I need to kill her and I can't- so I ran away and I don't know how I got here and it all feels like- like I'm drowning and I can't get back up."

"Kill who?" My lips trembled as fresh tears started to build up in my eyes.

"Gaia."

~Gaia's pov~

"All you need to do is repeat after me." Briar said with a smirk on her face

"Gaia, hey, Gaia look at me." I turned around towards Sage and watched the panicked look on her face

"Gaia, it's not worth it. Don't do this." she begged. I remembered the dream I had, how Sage warned me, how she told me everything that can go wrong.

"I have to." I said sadly and Briar chuckled. "Unfortunately she's right, a deal is a deal."

"Repeat after me." "Gaia please!" Verta begged

"I'm sorry."

"ti chiamo." oh great it's in Italian too, just fantastic

"ti chiamo."

"grande potere." "grande potere."

"possiedi la mia anima." I look at her with wide eyes

"possiedi la mia anima." I let out shakily

"Gaia..." Olympia whispered breathly

"e rendimi il più potente di tutti." I stopped and looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Go on."

I took a deep breath in, "e rendimi il più potente di tutti." I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen but when nothing did I opened my eyes.

"Nothing's happening." I said with a confused voice

"Just wait."

I suddenly started to feel lightheaded, Like I was out of my body, I was there but my mind wasn't. I grabbed my head with my hands and closed my eyes. "Gaia?"