Chapter 18

A/N: Hello everyone, This chapter is a little longer than usual, get ready for a lot of fluff <3

~Gaia's pov~

Wanda pulled me into her lap, kissing me softly before whispering against my lips.

"I love you so much."

I froze in my place, not being able to kiss her back anymore.

What did she just say?

"W-what?" I ask shakily, I feel blush raise on my cheeks and my heart pounding in my chest.

"I- I'm sorry I knew it was too soon, I'm sorry I ruined everything." she started to ramble but I immediately stopped her.

"Wanda, hey hey stop. Look at me." I placed both of my hands on her cheeks making her look at me.

Her slightly glassy eyes locked with mine making my heart sore, but I smiled at her. I smiled because I couldn't believe she feels the same way.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs, her face still in my hands. "Baby..." I said softly and chuckled softly. "I love you too."

She looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth slightly open as she prossesed the information.

"You- you do?" she asked nervously

"Yeah, Wanda I'm so in love with you and I never knew if it was the right time but...I'm so happy you feel the same."

"God I love you, I'm so in love with you." she said breathly before connecting her lips with mine in a sweet kiss.

We pulled away, our foreheads together. Both of us panting lightly but we couldn't stop smiling.

"I've never been so happy." she shared softly

"Me too, my love." she gasped softly at the new nickname and smiled

"Say it again."

"My looove." I dragged jokingly and she giggled, her green eyes shining brighter than the sun.

"I can get used to this." she breathed out and turned around to lay down on my front, cuddling close to me.

"Me too, my love."

"I love you so much, my beautiful ocean." she said and I giggled, butterflies filling my stomach.

"I love you so much more my beautiful shore." I said softly before kissing the top of her head.

As we kept watching the show, I couldn't help but feel bad for not telling her about the fact that Briar and Avira saw us. But I really don't want to ruin the moment.

I'll tell her tomorrow.

~Wanda's pov~ (The next morning)

I woke up in the morning with Gaia in my arms. But something was off. She has been tossing and turning in my arms for a while now.

"Gaia...baby...." I tried to wake her up gently.

"Gaia, my love please wake up."

She groaned and shoved her face further into my neck and that's when I felt her forehead and gasped.

"Baby, you're burning up."

"Five more minutes." She whined and I pouted. "My love, I think you have a fever, let me check on you please."

I helped her sit up slowly. Her body felt weak and warm in my arms. Making me a little worried.

I used my powers to get the thermometer from the bathroom and laid Gaia's head on my shoulder, putting it in her mouth.