Chapter 7

Ok so I havent been able to upload last week cuz I was on vacation at hogwarts :) oh yes you heard me lol I went to hogwarts!!

Well I have decided to change the character of Ava from Vanessa Hudgens to Selena Gomez, It just seemed right. I want to say thank you to GummyBearGleeks for agreeing with me on her character lol.

I hope you enjoy the story :)

The picture to the side is as close to what I thought Black Manor should look like.

DISCLAIMER: the content in this story does not belong to me, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. This is just my version of what she has already come up with.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

It was the morning of the big Quidditch match against Slytherin house. Everyone was excited and dressed in their house's colors to show house spirit.

I sat with my friends at breakfast giving Harry reassuring smiles. He's a little nervous, it was after all his first game.

Harry was just staring down at his untouched plate of food and saying nothing.

" Harry, you really should eat. You have a game later." Hermione urged.

" I'm not hungry." Harry said with a small hint of frustration.

We heard footsteps come up behind us to see Professor Snape and all his batlike glory. Snape looked uninterestedly down at Harry.

" Good luck today Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you, even if it is against Slytherin." He said lazily, then limped off. It would have been more dramatic if he wasn't limping.

We watched as Snape limped away. No doubt that it was from being bitten yesterday by that terrifying three headed beast.

I was suprised to hear Harry say " That explains the blood."

I gave him a bewildered look. Excuse me? Does he know something?

I started to listen to my friends intently.

" Blood?" Hermione said sounding confused.

" Yes, I'm guessing yesterday Snape let the troll in as a diversion as he snook up to the third floor to the dog, but he got bitten. Thats why he's limping."

"Why would he want to go near that dog?" Hermione asked perplexed.

" He wants what the dogs guarding...." Harry continued on.

I listened to my friends talking about their ideas of whats going on. They were way off. Ron even suggested that Dumbledore was breeding dragons secretly in the school to gain the school extra galleons. It was a ridiculous suggestion.

It wasn't Snape... but I can't blame them... Quirrel plays his part well, no one would ever suspect a fearful, stuttering professor.

I sighed and took another sip of my pumpkin juice and looked up.

"Hey Harry look!" I said after I swallowed my sip.

Harry looked up to see his owl Hedwig carrying a long package toward him.

" I wonder what that could be." I mused.

Harry stood up and caught his package and layed it on the table.

"Well open it Harry!" Ron urged.

Harry opened the package to see a Nimbus 2000, a broomstick.

We all gawked at the magnificent broom.