Year 3 Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story except for what I come up with, everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Here you go everyone :) Year 3 :) Maybe this will answer your questions about Sirius.

VOTE AND COMMENT <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Year 3

I rolled over in bed to escape the bright light in my windows glaring down on me.I layed there a few more minutes until I gave up on the notion of resting. I got out of bed and went to my mirror. Like last year some more of the roundness in my face has gone away, I look more mature, and I grew another inch.

 I fluffed up my longer hair and grunted in disgust when I saw I accidentally left my mascara on last night. It had smudged and made my eyes look like raccoons.

I got my make up remover wipe and started to clean my face.

I started to wear make up this summer and grow out my hair for the same reason I wanted to style it different last year. I needed a change. I don't want to look in the mirror and see my dad. Now that I saw him in the chamber... I avoided looking in the mirror for weeks. So my mom showed me how to put on make up... and wow I must say I look great with it on. I thought guys coudn't stop watching me before now... just wait til I get back to school. Not to sound vain.

 I sighed when I heard a new loud and heartbreaking sob coming from my mother downstairs. She's been crying for a little over an hour now, I would go down there to see what was wrong with her but my mom hates being bothered when she's crying... not to mention I'm terrified to know why she's crying.

My mother is tough. She rarely ever cries. She's been through the worst with my dad and has seen it all. Nothing scares her or makes her cry anymore... but when she does... it's really bad.

I put on my ugg boots over my Pj pants and pulled up my tank top....puberty came in a spurt over the summer, I've grown. wink wink.

I decided to go see what she was crying about, I had no doubt in my mind that I was probably going to be distraught if I asked her what was wrong, but I toughened up and made my way downstairs.

Her crying grew like a dark omen in my ears as I descended the stairs, like a dark fate was imminent. And I I'm sure I already knew why she's crying, I'm just hoping I'm wrong.

I walked toward the arch that led to the living room and watched worriedly as my mom sat on the window seat, staring out the window with tears falling down her normally dry face.

" Mom?" I whispered not wanting to surprise her or make her cry more.

My mom sat still for a moment before saying hoarsely " Come here dear."

I hesitated a moment before making my way nervously toward my mom. When I reached her, I sat beside her on the window seat and spared her by not looking at her, I stared out the window.

" He's gone." She choked up.

I stilled and paled for a moment before my eyes began to blur.

" When." I said surprisingly without my voice shaking.

" L-l- last night." she stuttered as she blew her nose.

I looked at her finally and saw that her eyes were blood shot and swollen.

Sirius left. We all knew this day was coming. The ministry had been trying to decide whether Sirius Black was guilty of killing 13 muggles and giving Lilly and James Potter to my father. They have been trying to decide this for 12 years. I'm not even sure what has taken them so long to come up with a decision, so don't ask. Something about conflicting evidence.