Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Will Peace is on the side ~~~~~>

Warning: This chapter holds violence and bad language

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely horrendous. After our quidditch tryouts, we had to go visit Hagrid. Hermione would not hear of me not going. She said it would be mean, and seeing as I generally don't like being called a mean person, I went. Unfortunately that meant I had to endure a whole hour and a half hearing Hagrid blubbering about how a giant spider named Aragog was dying and how they knew each other forever. Apparently Harry and Ron met Aragog in second year when he tried to feed them to his hundreds of children. He seems like a real charmer. Its a shame I never met him. Can you hear the sarcasm?

It was all rather disconcerting having to consol Hagrid over something that would have killed Harry. Personally if Harry or Ron would have been eaten by this Aragog character, I would not have hesitated on killing him, regardless of Hagrids feelings on the matter. Hagrid also wanted to be told about how 'awful' the new Care of magical creatures was. We had her last year when that horrid Umbridge woman was here. In simple words. We all knew Professor Grubbly Plank was a much better teacher than Hagrid. We all knew it, but we had to tell Hagrid how horrible she was just to make him happy. Not that I don't  like Hagrid, but he and I never really clicked. He has said nothing to Harry and my friends about me being the daughter of Voldemort, but I can tell he is uncomfortable around me, so I usually keep my distance, we respect each other for the distance we so obviously want from each other. It is like an unspoken agreement.

Harry has also reached a whole new level of annoyance, it was impressive.

Harry wrote a letter to Ron's father asking him to search Malfoy manner for dark objects that he supposedly saw Draco buy, when Harry was spying on Draco and I at Borgin and Burkes. I still want to smack him upside the head for that, by the way. It took all I had to not rant to Harry about his pesky interference in my plans. If Mr. Weasley would have found anything dark in that house... thank heavens he didn't... the Malfoy family would be in deep doo doo with my father and the ministry. I don't need to have any dents in my plans, it is hard enough as it is to try to kill my headmaster, and spy on my father.

Do you realize how hard that is on a girl like me? I am only 16 years old. I grew up way to fast! I should be worrying about what to wear on a date, and hiding a huge pimple with make up or with a hard to make potion...but no...I have to worry about helping my boyfriend plan a murder, I have to spy on my evil father and act evil myself, and I have to deal with bullying on a daily basis. My life royally sucks at this point. God, I need to have a one on one with Dumbledore soon.

Sorry about that rant, I have not had a chance to get rid of my pent up feelings. Anywho, I have also had to deal with Hermione bitching (excuse my French) about Harry using spells from this mysterious Half-Blood Prince book. Ginny was pretty peeved about it too, though I can see why she would be, she was possessed by a book in second year. She loves Harry, whether either of them know it or not, and she just wants the best for him.

Hermione and Ginny are always trying to get me to side with them on getting Harry to get rid of the book, of course, I become like Switzerland and stay a neutral party while Ron backs up Harry and the girls go awol. It is rather annoying, I have always hated drama....and speaking of which. Do you want to hear about the annoying love triangles.....rectangles....and what not? Oh God, you would not imagine how many arrows have been shot from cupids bow this year.