Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to Bionda75. Thank you for commenting first on my last chappie and becoming my fan :) it means alot! Enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling. I own what I come up with.

Vote & Comment! Read my other stories Please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

" GO GO GO!" I yelled toward Katie who was desperately trying to pass the quaffle toward me.

It was raining hard, It was storming and It was dark. We could barely see.

A strike of lightning lit up the stadium and it made me able to see for a slight second and allowed me to grab the quaffle that Katie threw toward me.

I sped my way toward the Hufflepuff goals and threw the quaffle into the hoop. I heard loud cheers happy that I made a goal. 

 I dodged a bludger as I made my way toward Angelina to guard her as the quaffle was being thrown her way.

" Be careful Harry!" I yelled toward him as he chased the snitch up into the dark clouds.

I continued to guard and shove hufflepuff chasers away from Angelina when she made us another goal.

" Ava." She said beside me " Is it just me... or is it insanely cold."

All of a sudden I felt the cold. The stadium was starting to frost. Uh Oh.

Right before I took off, Lightning lit up the stadium and I saw him. A huge black dog. Sirius. Oh my God.

So many emotions went through me as I soaked in the image. When the next lightning bolt struck. Sirius was gone.

I remembered what I was supposed to do and sped my broom toward the teachers section and landed in front of Dumbledore.

" Professor!" I yelled above the thunder. " The dementors are here. I thought you banned them from coming close to the students."

" I did too." He said darkly.

I looked worriedly up at the clouds where the dementors were hiding. Where Harry went moments before.

If A dementor made him faint before, it could do so much worse to him. He's got a dark past, they would be naturally drawn to him. He's probably in more danger of them than anybody else.

" Professor we have to do something... Harry is up there!" I said frantically.

All of a sudden I heard screams and turned to see Harry falling from the sky. He looked unconscious.

I didn't even think. Before Dumbledore even rose his wand, I lifted mine and yelled " Aresto Momentum!"

I watched relieved as Harry started falling slower until he landed on the ground softly.

" Wow, Miss Wilson. You know your stuff." Dumbledore said fondly toward me as he gathered Snape and Mcgonagall to yell at the dementors.

I jumped on my broom and zoomed down to where Harry lay and started to look for a pulse frantically.

I couldn't find one so I started to try to remember what my mom taught me. I lifted his head up and plugged his nose and started to give him CPR

" Come on! Come on!" I said as I gave him CPR.

Harry awoke with a start and groggily said " Wow, I had the wierdest dream where you were kissing me..."

I laughed at that, and held his hand tightly.