Chapter 8

Disclaimer: the material belongs to J.K. Rowling except for what I cam up with.

PLEASE READ THE REST OF MY STORIES AND VOTE AND COMMENT... PLEASE :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chapter 8

I was sitting in study hall probably acting like a creepy stalker. I was switching my eyes back and forth from a jittery Ginny and an upset Harry.

 Ever since the school heard him speak parstletongue, the poor guy has been treated like a leper. Even Ron and Hermione are a tad embarrassed to be with him, the way they keep exchanging nervous looks. It was aggravating, they know good and well he isn't capable of hurting people, no less being the heir of Slytherin.

I heard Harry get up and say " I'll see you guys later."

I watched him sadly then looked at Ron and Hermione and gave them a dirty look. 

" You guys are being jerks, you know good and well he didn't open the chamber! Just because everyone else does doesn't mean you have treat him like he's a leper too." I whispered fervently.

I got up and went the way Harry went just moments before. Before I made it to the door I heard someone say " Be careful Ava! Harry just went that way!" It irked me that she actually sounded concerned for me.

I whipped around and gave everyone a stern look " Now you listen here, every one of you here knows Harry. You KNOW he's not a monster, If there is a monster, It's all of you guys, you are treating him like crap. Get it through your thick skulls! He's not the heir of Slytherin!"

Some people looked down guiltily, but some looked unconvinced.

I walked out of Study hall quickly and went to where I thought Harry would be.

I found him kneeling down touching the petrified body of Justin Flinch-Fletchley.

I gaped as I saw Justin and nearly headless Nick. Nick was a ghost I don't know how he got petrified. I then remembered that Harry was touching Justin. I had to get him away from here.

" Harry no! we have to get away from here before..."

" AH HA!" Filch said " Caught in the act! and it looks like you have an accomplice." He said eyeing me with distaste. " I'll bring professor Mcgonagall."

" But Filch! You don't understand!" Harry pleaded.

Great. I just stood up for him and now the schools going to throw it back into my face and tell me he was found right by a victim. Thanks Harry. I felt so bad for him.

" Harry...." I droned feeling upset. " You already have the whole school thinking your the heir, staying here touching a petrified Justin is not helping your new reputation!" I scolded half heartedly.

" I know." He said sadly " I guess I was just surprised to see Nick and Justin here."

I sighed as Professor Mcgonagall gasped and escorted us to the headmasters office. " I'm afraid this is out of my hands Mr. Potter. " She said

When we got to the headmasters door Professor Mcgonagall turned to me and said " Mr. Potter will go first, when he comes down, you'll go up and talk to him."

I nodded my head at her and gave Harry a small smile as he ascended the staircase.

I stood against the wall and slid down it and put my head in my arms.

" Wow, Wilson, what did you do, your just sitting outside the headmasters office looking pretty guilty. Who knew sweet and innocent Ava Wilson was really not all that innocent after all.... isn't that right Riddle." Draco drawled.