Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own the material in this story it belongs to JK Rowling. The rest came from my imagination.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3

OH AND CHECK OUT THE VID TO THE SIDE! TOM FELTON IS SOOOO SMEXY! ;D LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

I sat awkwardly beside Malfoy in my divination class. I don't know what to think... half of me is insanely happy for a reason I can't explain and the other half is ready to run away screaming. He's done nothing but glare at me for the past 30 minutes.

After Professor Trelawney introduced herself and gave us instructions about reading tea leaves, she left us to drink our tea and to read the other persons tea leaves. 

I picked up the tea cup self consciously still feeling Draco's eyes staring hatefully at me and took a tentative sip.

" You know if you stare any harder Malfoy your face will get stuck like that." I said casually.

He growled at me and muttered about how suckish it was to have me as a partner. He continued to glare.

I finished my tea and to my surprise he did also. So I quickly swapped our cups before he could break them for an excuse to not do the work.

" Now are you going to continue to be a baby and continue ranting about a suckish partner or are you going to grow up and do the work?" I said fed up with his attitude.

" Anything you want, Dark Lords Princess." He said smirking as he saw me wince in anger. He knew my father was a soft spot for me.

We looked into each others cups and for the first time in my life... thought that this would be a class I would fail. I saw no signs and messages in the cup. All I saw were tea leaves. Wow this class will be difficult for me. But I do love me a good challenge.

" Oh wow looky here, Wilson.... You have a  twisted brain... It means you're mental." He smirked.

That was a good one as much as I'd hate to admit. I actually worked hard to not laugh.

I glowered at him and said sassily" Oh thats to bad... well yours has a donkey.... it means your a jack ass"

I didn't get the desired affect I was after. I was hoping for a burst of anger or indignition, but  His eyes lit up in amusement and said " whoa now, what's with the naughty words."

" You provoke the worst in me." I said truthfully as I saw tiny signs of the Draco I used to know hiding behind this new facade.

As fast as I saw the old Draco, he was gone and turned back into the cold and insulting Draco.

" Good. That's what I'm after." He said nastily.

He didn't say another thing to me the whole period. I tried to get him to talk a few times but he ignored me and wouldn't look at me.

As much as I would love to say I was happy about the silence. In all honesty I hated it. I could feel myself being drawn to him even now as he acts like a jerk. I couldn't help it. He's making getting to know him a real challenge. And like I said... I love myself a challenge.

When Divination was over I watched as Draco briskly walked out of the room and Pansy at his heels.

" Where did you come from? I never saw you come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron said to Harry as they walked up to me.

Harry shook his head no while Hermione rolled her eyes.

" Are you ready to go to Care of magical creatures?" Hermione asked me as she walked with me toward the door.