Chapter 5

Hello everyone :) it is a pleasure to be back after such a long time, and I genuinely apologize to you for taking so long to upload and making you all suffer, I really hate that, because there is nothing worse than wondering what is going to happen next in a good book. I have been having a rough time balancing my schedule since got in my second semester, not to mention that graduation is just around the corner... anywho I hope that you continue to keep my feedback, comments, votes and etc...they really help to inspire me to write, so keep the feedback up, please. I can't believe that this story has so many reads, over 200,000! I'm thrilled! Please keep reading! I love you all for your continued support and eagerness to hear about Ava and her adventures. I hope that this chapter can make up for all those months I have been absent! 

I know it's short, but it is the best I can do for right now....so better something than nothing!

Disclaimer: I do not own the material in this story, I only own what I come up with. The rest belongs to J.K Rowling.

Without further ado.....Chapter 5! ENJOY, VOTE, AND COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

I sat under the large oak by the lake and tried to control my breathing as I picked bits of egg out of my hair. I was furious, and depressed at the same time. Some kind Hufflepuff thought it would be nice to share her plate with me by dumping it on my head.

School has been in session for a little over two weeks, and it has been slowly killing me. There are a few groups of people who take it upon themselves to make sure that I suffer. They consisted of the people who have had losses because of my father. They bully me and love to corner me when I'm alone and put curses on some of my belongings. Just the other day I opened my purse and a spell hit me in the face that caused my skin to turn green, and a huge wart to grow on my nose.  A lot of people had a good laugh that day.... I'll never forget the walk of shame I did to the hospital wing. It was horrendous.

Don't think that I just let people walk all over me, because that goes against my nature, I am my fathers daughter after all. If people take me down, I take someone down with me. It's not so much the bullying that gets me down, its the fact that people just turn the other cheek when they see that I'm being cornered or about to be cursed. I've caught members of the order of the phoenix do that, and it hurts...I used to call those people friends. Even teachers have tried to ignore me lately, especially Slughorn....I think I've been kicked out of his little club unofficially. The walrus-like man... whimpers in fear every time he sees me.

The Ravenclaws seem to be particularly nasty to me, they are the ones who like to corner me and take punches, the Hufflepuffs are pretty bad too, which is surprising because their house is known to hold very kind people. Pssssh, you wouldn't be able to tell if you saw them around me. Sadly there are a lot of Gryffindors that are mean to me as well...they are mostly lower years...the ones who didn't know me very well. It's kind of funny to see little 1st and 2nd years come up to me and try to swing at me or curse me. All I have to do is give them a wedgie and they run away in fear. Sadly that doesn't really help my image...oh well, the little punks needed to be taught a lesson. The Slytherins are nice to me. They have taken me in as their own kind. It was really surprising and moving when my fellow Gryffindors 6 and 7th years, actually teamed up with the Slytherins to help protect me or stand up for me when I needed it. Though I tried to keep that to a minimum. I fight my own fights, even if I'm about to lose. I don't know why, that is just how I am.

I tried to get the majority of the egg out of my hair but eventually I just gave up, there was to much of it. I sighed and put my hands in my lap and looked over the dark lake and continued to think.