Chapter 3

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K Rowling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

I woke up at 4 oclock in the morning on September 1st to someone jumping on my bed. I sat up on my bed and Streak hissed.

" Who's there." I said to my now still bed.

" It is Dobby ma'am, Dobby the house elf." Dobby said glaring at me from the very end of my bed, far enough to where I can't touch him.

I stared confusedly at Dobby, I didn't know him, We had Libby as our house elf. Ive never seen him before, I especially haven't done anything to cause him to glare me down like that.

" Can I help you?" I asked

" Yes ma'am." He said while he glared harder at me. " Dobby knows who you are miss. Dobby knows the dark lord is your father."

The color drained from my face. " How do you know." I said through my teeth

" Dobby doesn't have to tell you anything! Dobby doesn't obey you!" He yelled angrily.

" Is that all you wanted to say?" I said " If so you can leave now, Its only 4 in the morning." I said grumpily.

" Dobby has more to say." He said through his teeth.

" Ok then, will you please say it?" I said trying to hold back my annoyance.

 Who was this house elf? Who did he think he was glaring at me like I was dirt? He looked at me with contempt. And he had the nerve to talk about how he knows who my father is... at four in the morning. I already have to live with the nightmare of knowing who my father is, I didn't need to hear anything from him.

" Dobby's here to warn you. You could be like your murderer of a father. If you dare hurt Harry Potter, Dobby will come for you. Besides you must be his daughter if you've got my master all worried about it."

Streak hissed at dobby in warning for treating me like that.

" Its ok Streak."  I said patting his head.

" Dobby, look.... I know who my father is ok.... but I'm not like him. Harry is my friend I wouldn't hurt him. Wait... whos your master??" I said worriedly.

Crap! If someone has already figured out who I am than Id be a social outcast! They would even maybe send me to Azkaban! I wouldn't have friends anymore and everyone would hate me!

I tried to ignore my fear and continued to talk to Dobby.

Dobby screeched and grabbed a candlstick from the desk near my bed and started hitting himself with it.

" Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! Shouldn't have said that! Stupid Dobby!" He shouted.

" Shhh!" I tried to soothe Dobby but Dobby jerked away from me with disgust and continued to glare at me as he set the candlestick down.

" You better not harm Harry. Dobby won't tell harry who you are, in case your words are proven true and you aren't like your father. But keep in mind you've been warned. Dobby will be watching." Dobby said snapping his fingers and vanishing.

I stared at the place Dobby was and frowned. Is that how people would treat me if they knew who my father was? Of course it is.

I gave up on the notion of sleep; there is no way I'd be able to sleep after having a hateful house elf warn me about hurting one of my friends. Geez.