Chapter 3

Thank you so much citruslime for voting for my chapters :D I happened to see that and decided to dedicate a chappie to you! Thanks so much!

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling.

ENJOY!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chapter 3

" Harry are you sure it's ok? We can stay here with you?" I said guilty as Harry sat by the entrance to the school unable to go to Hogsmeade.

" No, no guys, go have fun." With that he got up and went back inside.

" Blimey I feel bad." Ron said as he put his arms around me and Hermione " Now I get you two all to myself." He smiled jokingly.

Draco picked that time to walk by and he gagged.

We all laughed as we made our way to Hogsmeade.

We all went to Honeydukes and bought ourselves butt loads of candy. They had everything from Dream tootsies that made your daydreams even more vivid, to sniggering snacks... that made the eater laugh continuously for a few hours.

I had to practically drag Ron away from Fighter's fist's candy that made the eater uncomparably strong.

"But Ava! I could totally beat Malfoy up with these!"

I bought alotof Dream tootsies, my dreams have been better than real life lately. While Hermione got Reader's gum, that makes someone read 2 times faster than they normally do while still soaking up everything in the book. Of course Hermione would want that.

We also went to the 3 broomsticks for butterbeers and then to Zonkos to get Joke stuff. I really loved Zonkos they're were so many things that could be pulled off to joke with the Slytherins, but Hermione wouldn't let us.

The last part of the trip for us was the Shrieking shack.

Ron stood in the middle of us with his arms around us and said " Who wants to go in there?" he asks jokingly.

" I do! Let's go!" I said eagerly

Hermione and Ron laughed.

" Well well well If it isn't Weasel." Draco said

" Oh and miss emotional." Pansy added to me. " Did you get all those tears out of your system?"

Ron and Hermione looked at me sharply and confusedly.

" Yes I did thanks for asking." I said rolling my eyes at her.

They walked closer to us and Draco glanced up at the Shrieking shack"

" A little bit grand for you isn't it Weaslebee, doesn't your family... er... live in one room." He sneered.

Hermione had to hold Ron back and calm him down so he didn't charge Malfoy.

" Shove it Malfoy." Hermione said to Draco.

"Shut up you filthy little mudblood, that is no way to speak to  your superior." Draco said looking important and puffing out his chest.

I rolled my eyes and gagged.

" Ok this is getting painful to watch, you Slytherins really are brainless." I said to the Slytherins.

I turned my attention back to my friends and said " Are you coming or not?" I smiled mischeviously at them.

" Wait...I thought you were joking." Ron said surprisedly.

" Ron she sounded eager to me, of course she was serious." Hermione rolled her eyes.

I was bouncing with excitement.