Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to LunaMoon365 :) Thank you so much for commenting on my chapter! I hope you enjoy this one!

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

IMPORTANT: In case you didn't see my comment on the last chapter or didn't see my status... I uploaded 4 more pages onto chapter eight... last chapter... so if you didn't read those you should go back and read them, if you don't you will probably not understand what went on between Ava and Draco. SO PLEASE GO BACK AND READ.

I won't keep you waiting any longer... please vote and comment :)

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

Chapter 9

I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand and looked up to see Draco's usually smirking face looking down at me tenderly.

" Ava." He said simply... longingly. He didn't need to say anything else, I could feel the emotions emenating from him in our intense little bubble.

He leaned in causiously to see whether I wanted to kiss him, and to prolong the moment.

I leaned in not wanting any more space between us. I didn't care that Draco still needed to break up with Pansy and technically had two girlfriends, I didn't care about Petar... not in the way I cared about Draco... not nearly as close. I didn't care that the 2nd task was only 2  days away and Harry still hasn't figured out the hint. All I cared about was Draco, right here and right now.

Right when I was about to let our lips meet, I started to fall.

I fell hard in a dark room, falling especially on my knees. I cried out in pain, and held in the tears in my eyes.

I couldn't see anything. It was like I was in a dark black hole.

I could only hear a voice, my father's voice, in parstletongue. His voice seemed to echo every sentence he said at least twelve times, it gave me goosebumps. I was truthfully, for the first time, scared of my father.

" Ava.... You shall be in my grasp soon." His voice echoed through the blackness.

" Where are you?! Why am I here!?" I screamed sounding pathetic next to my father's echoing dark voice. My voice didn't even echo.

" Have fun at Hogwarts and with your mother as much as you can, sweetheart, because you will soon be away from there. You will be with me. You won't have a reason to stay with Potter or the rest of the scum your with. You will be strong. You will be feared. You will be like me. Voldemort." My father's voice echoed. His voice seemed to grow louder with each word until I had to put my hands over my ears to keep my ear drums from bursting.

I started to cry. That was my worst fear. I could never be like him. Never, never, never, never.

" No! No! No! No! NOOOO!!!" I started to scream into the blackness " I won't be like you!!!"

" Ava!!" Hermione shouted worriedly at me.

I opened my eyes and instantly realized it was just a dream. It was ALL just a dream.

I looked up to see Hermione perched on my bed staring down at me with wide and worried eyes.

I sat up slowly and felt the cold sweat. My shirt was clinging to my back and my face was sticky.

" Nightmare." I said simply and so quietly that I thought Hermione wouldn't have heard me, but she did.

" You scared me to death! You were screaming like a maniac!" She breathed out slowly.