Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own the material in this story except for what I've come up with myself, the rest belongs to J.K Rowling.

I thought that I would share this pic of Draco :) He is so pretty lol I also thought I would show you this hilarious video... I watch Julian Smith on youtube all the time! I highly recommend you to look him up :)

I hope you enjoy :) PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND READ MY OTHER STORIES :):):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Its been a few weeks after the start of school and I must say I feel great. I tried out for the Quidditch team... and guess what! I made it! You are now looking at the new Gryffindor chaser! I also have been talking to Ginny, she is now a genuinne friend. I just hope she never finds out that the reason I started talking to her was because my mom told me too. That would suck and I don't want her thinking that thats the only reason I hung out with her.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and I put on my quidditch robes on hurriedly. If there is one thing I hated about quidditch, Its how hard Oliver makes us work. Oliver Wood is the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, and he is determined for us to win the house cup, seeing as Gryffindor hasn't won a match in one hundred years. I know... it's pitiful. Anyway. He's making us wake up early in the morning to go to the field to practice.

After I put my robes on I went into the common room to see that Harry was on his way toward the portrait hole.

" Harry, wait up." I said to him as I caught up to him.

" You ready for practice?" Harry smiled at me.

" yes, I do believe I am " I grinned back.

Harry and I walked quickly down the moving staircases and toward the field, not trying to fill in the silence, we needed to get to the field quickly.

Harry and I were the last ones on the Quidditch pitch. Of course.

" Finally!" Oliver said impatiently as he saw us coming

" Sorry, slept late." I said giving a sheepish grin.

Oliver rolled his eyes and waved us to the rest of the team.

" Now I'm going to make us practice, longer and more often this year. We need to win this year seeing as we couldn't last year due to an.... accident." Oliver said

This made Harry shrink a little and feel guilty. I patted his shoulder and looked ahead as we walked toward the middle of the field.

" Hey what are the Slytherins doing here." Katie bell whispered when we saw the Slytherins walking toward the field.

" I don't belive it! I booked the field for today! Well, I'll see about this." Oliver hissed in outrage.

" Flint!" Oliver bellowed toward the Slytherin captain " We booked the field for today, Clear off!"

Flint rolled his eyes and said " Chill Wood, I have a note from Professor Snape, we have the field today so we can train our new seeker."

" What, you have a new seeker?" Wood said distracted. " Who?"

The Slytherins seemed to part to show their new seeker.

I about peed myself when I saw who it was.

" The Malfoy kid?" Wood said.

I couldn't help that I was staring and gaping at Draco, I couldn't help it. He stared right back too. And It did seem like his eyes had a weird effect on me. Why me?