Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story except for what I come up with. The rest belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Enjoy!!

The first part was boring but it gets better once they are out of the shrieking shack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

" Way to go Ron! You've ruined everything!" I snarled at him while Sirius rubbed his head annoyingly and came up and took Ron's wand from his pocket. He then resumed back to his spot behind the door.

" Harry!!" Ron kept yelping.

I punched Ron in the arm and he shushed, staring at me wide eyed.

" What was that for!" he yelled at me.

" For the hundredth time Ron! You are OKAY!! Nothing bad is going to happen to you! So shut the freakin crap up and quit being a drama queen." I yelled at him through my anger.

Ron said haughtily " Yeah right! Sirius Black is going to kill us!!"

I rolled my eyes at him as Harry and Hermione burst through the door.

" Guys are you ok? Where's the dog?" Harry said in a rush.

" Not a dog..." Ron moaned " Harry it's a trap. He's the dog... he's an animagus!"

Ron stared at Sirius as Sirius closed the door and came out of the shadows.

Harry gasped. Sirius did look terrible. He had long matted hair to his shoulders, pale skin, and sunken eye sockets. I'd be scared if it wasn't for the fact I loved him.

" Expelliarmus!" Sirius croaked at Harry and Hermione.

Their wands flew out of their hands and landed in Sirius's other hand. Sirius took a step closer and watched Harry.

" I thought you'd come and help your friend,"  He said hoarsly " Your father would have done the same for me. Brave of you, not to run for a teacher. I'm grateful... it will make everything much easier..."

I could see the hate boiling in Harry's hate for Sirius written all over his face. I wanted to smack it off. How dare he stare at my step dad like that. But I had to remind myself that Harry doesn't know the truth.

Harry all of a sudden lurched forward as if he was going to attack Sirius. Hermione and me grabbed him and we both said " No Harry!" I sounded harsh while Hermione sounded soothing.

" If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Ron shouted as he sat up straight. He paled. He was running low on energy... his leg was still bleeding from where Sirius grabbed it.

I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. They have no idea that Sirius didn't want anyone to die.. well except for the rat... Peter Pettigrew.

My friends stared at me like I'd gone mentally ill. They probably did think that. First I stare at his rat and try to tackle it, I tryed to sooth Ron in front of a "serial killler." and now I'm laughing at the thought of Sirius killing us.

Sirius's eyes had a flash of sympathy and said quietly to Ron. " Lie Down. You will damage that leg even more."

" Did you hear me? You'll have to kill all four of us!" Ron saidd weakly as he hung on to me with the effort of sitting up.

" There will only be one murder here tonight." Sirius said and he grinned.

I shook my head. He's making my friends believe even further that he's after Harry.