Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Vote and Comment please :)

############################################################################

Chapter 12

Today was the day. Today was the 3rd task and it is pretty much the last day of school, the last day of school is only 2 days away. But they weren't going to teach anything to us the next 2 days so it was pretty much the last day.

I walked through the hallway making my way towards the Quidditch Field. I was feeling somewhat happy, regardless of my bad dreams, the footsteps, and having to keep something important from my friends,  I get to spend the day with Draco. That made it all better.

Draco and I have been growing closer and closer together since I started talking again. He didn't hate me for becoming a zombie... which I was grateful for.

We have been spending lots of time together... secretly of course. We have found out that we actually have lots in common. We both were extremely stubborn and spoiled. We were fiercely loyal. And we were both secretly sensitive... wierd I know.

We planned on sitting close to each other in the back rows so no one wills see us and get suspicous. I was extremely excited. Probably more excited than I should be. We have only been dating for a little over 4 months, and we still haven't had our first kiss. I'm not complaining though. I'm kind of scared to kiss him. I feel such a pull toward him anyway... Lord only knows how it will make me feel when I actually kiss the boy. Kissing.... that could wait.

As I walked I could see that I was nearing the Quidditch field. I smiled. I was so close to Draco and Hermione. So close to talking to him during the task. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear footsteps start up again.

I started to breath and walk on like I normally did when I heard them. Ignore them Ava, Ignore them. I was so clsoe to the field that I almost made a dash for it, but I didn't want to look stupid or paranoid as I showed up.

I felt this nervous feeling embrace my stomach. I made me feel nauscious. I had a really bad feeling that something was about to happen. Sure enough something did happen. The soft patting of footsteps behind me began to run. Run at me.

I twirled around to see if anyone was there and began to run like crazy when there wasn't.

Oh Crap. Some psycho is chasing me. Actually some INVISIBLE psyco is chasing me! CRAP!

I took off sprinting towards the field. I saw Draco and Hermione talking and waiting for me, by the enterance. They were to far away to see me.

I was still far away from them but I had to get their attention. The footsteps were growing closer, and somthing was telling me that this wasn't going to end well.

" Hermione!! Hermione!!" I screamed.

I was too far away. They couldn't hear me.

I sprinted faster and tried again " Hermione!!"

This time they heard me and they looked at me in alarm.

I knew that I wasn't going to run fast enough. I knew I was about to get caught.

Sure enough... I was. I felt as arms wround around my waist and lifted me up from the ground so I couldn't run.

I looked over at Hermione and Draco who came running toward me to help. Their eyes were full of fear.

" Her...." I tried to scream, but someone put their hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

" I see how this is going to be. I'll have to do this the hard way... He'll understand." a strangely familar voice said.