Chapter 8

Sorry for not uploading soon :( Its been really hard here with all thats been going on :/

ANYWAYS... i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the content in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. This is just my version of what she's already come up with.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

This is it. They have now found out about the Sorcerers Stone, and I'm not exactly happy about it. I admire my friends for wanting to help the school protect the stone, and to want to prevent 'Snape' from stealing it... But they have no idea that it's not Snape... they have no idea that if they snoop anymore into this it could mean their death. This is the dark lord we are talking about. He actually somehow survived death 11 yrs ago and is now back to regain power. And I tell you he won't let anything stop him from getting that power, especially a few first year students. I won't allow my friends to get any deeper into this mess. I won't watch them get hurt... And I most definitely won't stand around when they figure out that they are up against my father. I've known Harry long enough to realize that he won't give things up, I know that he is determined on saving the stone, and Hermione and Ron will stand behind him. I won't try to stop them, for I know that trying to stop them will get me no where. So my only option is to find the information I need before they can even think of the information themselves, or before they have a chance to save the stone themselves. I assure you that this isn't about self pride, to make me feel important. It's about my friends and keeping them safe from what they aren't aware of. They aren't aware of the presence of my father or of him trying to regain power, and that's how I'm going to keep it. I know that It's likely that I will get hurt... but isn't it worth it if I'm doing it for the protection of my friends?

~~~~

I sat at Gryffindor table staring off into space thinking while my friends ate their breakfast.

" Earth to Ava...?" Ron singsonged

I looked at him quickly totally forgetting the presence of my friends.

" Ava, are you ok? you seem to be acting... um... well different." Hermione commented.

I giggled lightly to lighten the mood. My friends were staring at me intently and worriedly.

" I'm fine guys really... I... I guess I'm just thinking about some stuff." I said offhandedly staring down at my full plate.

" What are you thinking about?" Harry said sounding concerned.

" Hey, guys I need to go get some fresh air." I said ignoring the question.

" Well, I'll come with you." Harry said getting ready to stand up.

" No!" I said a little loudly making my friends give me even more concerned looks. I quickly recovered and said " I mean no, Im sorry guys, I don't mean to be rude. I just really need to be by myself right now."

" Ava are you all right?" Hermione begged.

But It was too late to answer, I grabbed my bag and walked quickly down the isle to the doors of the great hall. From there I made my way outside to think.

I jogged over to the big tree by the lake and sat down sighing.

" My brain feels like it's on absoulute overload." I huffed as I rubbed my temples.

I really need to organize everything.

What do I really need to do now that I know that my friends know about the Sorcerers Stone?