Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. This is just my version of what she originally came up with. :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE PEOPLE!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT :):) AND AGAIN I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO READ MY OTHER STORIES, I FEEL LIKE IM WRITING THEM WELL BUT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE READING THEM :( IT MAKES ME SAD:( PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP READ THEM? ILL GIVE YOU COOKIE!!! :) ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

I sat in Transfiguration bored. I already managed in turning my rat into a goblet. There really wasn't anything left for me to do.So I just sat and thought to myself.

 I've been really stressed since a few nights ago. What with Harry knowing about the chamber...What's going to happen to me? Harry is going to figure out who my father is if he keeps prying, so is Hermione and Ron. Will the whole school know I'm the dark lords daughter? Will they all fear me? Will I be kicked out of school? Will I only be able to hang out with Slytherins?

"Professor... I was wondering... could you please tell us about the chamber of secrets." I heard Hermione say.

I stiffened in my seat involuntarily. I knew it was unavoidable that people would find out what the chamber was and I know that Harry, Ron, and Hermione are going to find out even more... but when someone even says the phrase " the chamber of secrets." I can't help but flinch. I'm so afraid of any information of who my father is getting out. I don't want people to know that information.... even my best friends.

I don't have the luxury of thinking it won't be a big deal if people find out who my dad is... instead I have fear. Because my father killed my best friends parents, killed innocent people, and tried to take over wizarding world. And I have to suffer for it. Again... thank you daddy dearest.

All the students in the classroom looked up sharply at Professor Mcgonagall and pretty much pleaded with their eyes to tell them about the chamber.

Mcgonagall looked at everyone helplessly then finally gave in.

" Well... uh... very well then." Mcgonagall said reluctantly.

" As you all know...Hogwarts was founded by Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor, and... Salazar Slytherin. Now three of these founders got along quite harmoniously, one however did not...

" Three guesses who." Ron joked.

Mcgonagall paused before going on " Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about who entered Hogwarts. He thought that magical learning should be kept within all magic families. He didn't like admitting students of muggle parentage, he thought them unworthy and untrustworthy. When Slytherin realized that the other founders weren't going to ban muggle borns from coming into the school, he left the school."

Mcgonagall paused again pursing her lips and said " The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the school, of which the other founders knew nothing. He sealed the chamber so that no one would be able to open it until his one true heir arrived at the school. The heir alone would be able to unseal the chamber of secrets, to unleash the horror within , and use it to purge the school of all who were... in his perspective... unworthy to study magic."

" Muggle borns" Hermione said.

Mcgonagall nodded her head at Hermione.

" Naturally the school has been searched many times, such a chamber does not exist." the professor said.

" What exactly is supposed to lie within the chamber?" Hermione asked.

" The chamber is said to be the home of a monster, which the heir of Slytherin alone can control."