Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K Rolwling. This is just my version of what she came up with.

Sorry for the long wait everybody! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

School has been the most unpleasant experiance for everyone since Dumbledore left. Umbridge was made headmistress and now she takes it upon herself to torture everybody. I think its her own personal goal to harm us. I hate that woman. I wish Dumbledore would come back and save us from this hades hole.

I can't take being here at Hogwarts anymore, It's so hard to put up with all of Umbridge's crap. I mean...he woman sacked alot of the teachers... counting Hagrid. I personally think it's because she hates half breeds. She so obnoxious.

Speaking of Hagrid...before Hagrid was dismissed He had to show my friends and I his step brother... his stepbrother that he kept in the woods. His name was Grawp. Grawp was a full blood giant, and extremely ugly to the eyes with his watery eyes and callous looking skin and hairy body. The poor guy acted like a 2 year old too, so you never knew what he was going to do. Hagrid wanted us to keep him company while Hagrid wasn't here...better said than done...I don't want to be bruised and battered like Hagrid was whenever he got near his brother. Him asking us to do this is like suicide for us because we aren't even half giant! If we were so much as thrown on the ground we could break every bone in our body, where as Hagrid could probably get back up again with only one or two broken limbs. I think this is one thing we are going to have to ignore Hagrid about. My friends and I agreed that it is for our own health that we stay away from Grawp...haha I bet Umbridge would have an aneurysm if she knew Grawp was in the forest.

Well anyway...the old toad has changed Hogwarts so entirely that it wouldn't suprise me if you could hardly recognize the place. She has taken down every single portrait that was on the walls, and if you have been to Hogwarts, you'll know thats alot. So when you look around, the castle is plain and boring, I'm waiting for the time when she decides to hang pink and decorative kitty plates on the walls. Can you imagine? Imagine walking to class with thousands of kittens meowing at you. Gah, knowing Umbridge that's probably going to happen.

It's not only the castle that's different, it's the students too. All the students act differently because of all the rules that shes come up with....and since her punishments are given out on a daily basis, people just do whatever she says...better that than to get lines with her 'special quils'. Everyone is so boring and grouchy all the time because of this. No one has any personality left in them, well except for the Slytherins. They don't get punished so they just walk around and annoy everyone else by threatening to tell Umbridge that you didn't have your shirt tucked in...or you were caught kissing your boyfriend...or you were reading the Quibbler.

She has put so many restrictions on every little thing that students can't do anything. I mean, If we so much as sneeze the wrong way we are punished with lines for a week. Does this sound fun?? No not at all, thank you so much for sympathizing with me.

When Dumbledore first left, Umbridge made everyone who signed the Dumbledores Army list, to write lines with her 'special' quils for nearly a week. My hand probably hates me now for causing it so much abuse. I don't blame it.

Draco was thrilled that I wasn't expelled, and he felt terrible that he couldn't do anything to help me, but there isn't much he could've done when one of our group tells Umbridge what we've been doing.

Speaking of that person. *cough cough* Cho, *cough cough* Harry hasn't so much as looked at her since we found out she ratted us out. That was maybe a month ago. I feel bad for Harry, he really liked her... but I never thought it would work out between them, so I can't say that I'm sorry. Ginny is with me there, but I think she just wants a chance with Harry... now that's a pair I could deal with, Ginny and Harry.