Chapter 3

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction, I only own what I come up with, everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Please feel free to vote and comment people :) Seriously...like rape the vote button! And comment freely! it makes my day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

I packed my rucksack excitedly and eagerly as I thought about going back to school. Regardless of this going to be a terrible year, what with the imminent death of a beloved headmaster and the possible doom of the wizarding world due to my father...I'm excited to go to school. Why? Because I hate being around stuffy deatheaters...that's why. They are so thick. They are so vile. They aren't my type of people at all. I can truthfully say that I'm 100% ready to leave Malfoy Manor. I will walk out of this place head held high, but the second I'm in the train compartment I'm going to start screaming with happiness about my freedom.

I picked up Jenna who was currently rolling around on the hardwood floor in tight circles. She was so adorably silly. It's refreshing, especially seeing as most of the death eaters have no sense of humor. They are either scared they will be blasted off their feet by my father and I. Or they take being a death eater so seriously that they feel the need to be serious about every freaking thing. Then you have death eaters like Bellatrix, who are kind of messed up in the head...and their sense of humor revolves around torturing people and putting them through pain...yeah Bellatrix that's loads of fun...very funny. Note the sarcasam.

I put Jenna in her cage and let Hamilton out to fly to the owlery. He usually prefers to fly there, I guess he likes to stretch his wings more than sitting cooped up in a cage. I don't blame him.

I made sure I had all my things together before I made my way downstairs with all my stuff. When I got downstairs, I noticed it was a lot less crowded.

" Where is everybody?" I said to my father who was staring intently into the fireplace.

" They are off destroying a muggle bridge." My father said never looking away from the fire.

" Fun stuff."I said emotionlessly as I put my stuff down and walked toward my father.

I stared down into the fireplace like him before saying " Do you see anything interesting? I for one see nothing."

" Ha ha. Very funny." My father said without any emotion, but you could tell he was a tad amused. " Now, are you ready to go to school? You've got all your belongings? Your pink puff thingy-ma-jigg? Books? Robes?"

I fought off the urge to roll my eyes. No dad, I decided to walk around naked at school, and decided that books had no place in school. " Yes. I've got everything. And she's a pygmy puff...and she's lavender, not pink ."

" It doesn't matter. Anyway. Have a good year. Keep a good eye on Potter for me, Dumbledore too." My father said finally looking up at me.

A normal person wouldn't be able to tell very easily that my father cared about me. He's naturally a very cold person. But my fathers closest death eaters and I can tell...like now for instance. You can see the careing love for me in his eyes, no matter how much he tries to mask it in front of others. It's suck an obvious spark, it's beautiful to see, even if his eyes are red and scary too look at. When I see him look at me like this...I can't help but hope for him, hope that he will see the light one of these days.

It was when I see this spark that I can momentarily forget that he killed mum. Killed numerous others. I try not to hold that against him because It's obvious he has no heart for anyone, aside from me. If you were heartless, you'd probably be off killing people too.