Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Vote and comment please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

We have been back in school for at least two months since Christmas. It has been nothing but the same routine since we came back. Wake up. Go to class. Tell Draco I can't quit the D.A. Go to the D.A. Hate on Umbridge, and alll that crap.

Our D.A. lessons have become more intense. A few weeks after we returned from Christmas break there was a Daily Prophet about a mass breakout in Azkaban. My friends and I instantly knew it was the work of my father. Seamus finally came to his senses when he read the article about the mass breakout, he apologized to Harry about thinking he and Dumbledore were nutters and we let him join the D.A. Everyone in the D.A. were convinced that my father has come back, just from the article... we were all worried.

Even Hagrid is worried. We went down to see him when we came back. Hagrid said " You better be careful... the winds are changing....there's a storm brewing out there...and we best be ready when it hits."

It sent shivers down my spine when he said this. It sounded so creepy. I keep forgetting that I'm the only person that shouldn't be worried about my fathers return. He won't hurt me, and the Order won't hurt me.

Draco has been trying to drill it in my mind that I don't need to be in the D.A. He is really stressed out about the whole D.A. He is worried sick about me. He has achieved keeping the squad away from us at least 4 times now. For which I'm grateful for...but I know he can't keep doing it. He's going to end up having to catch us at some point. It was only a matter of time before it ended. Draco told me this over and over, nearly every day. But I can't bring myself to quit the D.A. They needed me, I needed to train them.

Harry's lessons in Occlumancy have been horrid on him. Every time he come back from a lesson he looks dead on his feet. I can't blame him, to have someone intrude on your mind over and over again must be extremely tiring.

" Come on everyone, try again! Just think of the happiest memory you can think of!" I shouted out as my fellow students lifted their wands, concentrating hard.

I walked around the D.A. room correcting students and watching their progress. Most of the students were able to do the patronus by now...but there was still a few who were only able to produce silver vapor.

" Can you show me the wand movement again?" Seamus asked me as I walked by him.

"Sure, you flick your wand this way...then here. Like this...Expecto Patronum!" I watched as an extremely powerful and white and silver light escaped my wand and a silver snake slithered out. It looked so magestic and exotic. It was utterly beatiful.

People gaped at the power of my patronus. It shown so bright, it made the one Harry did in third year look like a feeble whisp of air.

" That was amazing!!" Everyone shouted as they ran up to me happily like I was some celebrity.

" Thanks." I laughed.." Now get practicing."

They obeyed me and went back to chanting the incantation.

Suddenly I felt the room start to vibrate and I looked up at the ceiling where dust fell down.

I looked over at my friends with a puzzled expression.

" What's going on?" Lavender asked worriedly.

" I don't know guys...hang on." Harry said.

Harry walked over to the mirror wall where there was a small hole. He looked in it and quickly ran backwards. The wall exploded and everyone began to scream.