Year 5 Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Another year... and only 2 more to go after this one. :)

Vote and comment please! :)

##############################################################################

Chapter 1

I walked up and down the hot streets near Grimmauld place, just to get some fresh air. It was very rare for me to be able to do this, my mother hasn't let me out of her sight since she found out that I had met my father. I was only able to sneak out when she decided to take a nap and the order members gave me the blind eye. My mom napped rarely though... she is scared for me now that I've met my father.The thought of me and my father meeting, and watching him get a new body, utterly terrified her. She wants me to stay as far away from my father as possible, but if I did that it would mess up the Order's plans... but believe me the first Order meeting I attended she fought long and hard and still ended up losing. She was determined to get me out of the mess of my father... it didn't work.

When I first arrived at number 12 Grimmauld place at the beggining of the summer, Professor Dumbledore was very quick to hold a meeting with me and the Order of the Phoenix.

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret group that fights against my father.

Dumbledore came clean to the members of the order about who I was, or who my father was. Like I thought, they all were scared of me for awhile, some acted like they hated me... cough cough... Mad eye Moody, but like always, they warmed up to me when they realized that I wasn't a threat and that I was going to be inducted into the order so I could act as a spy. It didn't even matter to them that I was underage, I apparently have a crucial part in how the upcoming war is going to play out, so they all but forced me to join... not that I care, I wanted to join.

The Weasley's, Lupin, and Tonks were the only ones who didn't freak out about who I was, to Mrs. Weasley I would always be like a 2nd daughter.

I could hardly stand being in Grimmauld place any longer, I miss my old home, Black Manor; I can tell my mom misses it too, but she refuses to live away from Sirius. I can see why, I don't want to leave Sirius alone either... but it would be nice to at least have a week away from this overcrowded death trap of a house.  I can only imagine how bad this house is for Sirius. He promised himself years ago that he would never return to this place because of his mean family... and now here he is... stuck inside this place and not allowed to leave since he's a wanted man.

I walked on, welcoming the cool breezes that graced my precence every now and then, and blew my hair way from my pale face. It felt so nice to be away... to just get away and think for once.

I hate staying inside Grimmauld place because it's now overly crowded all the time. Not only my family... but the Weasley's are living here with us. The Weasley's have lived here with us since the start of summer. They are here to help this place become livable... there is so many things wrong with this place... from the millions of Doxy's living in the personal library to the weird and harry goblin that inhabit's the 5th floor bathroom.

Not only are the Weasley's living here... but the order of the Phoenix members walk in and out as much as they please. We seem to be having more and more meetings each week.

Hermione also came to live here so she could spend time with me, she arrived a week ago... there is only a few days until September 1st... or the start of school. I can't wait to get out of here.

So as you can probably guess... Grimmauld place doesn't feel like a home to me anymore... it feels like an overcrowded hotel. I never know who's going to be eating dinner with us, and I never know when someone is going to come in. Like I said this place was like a hotel.