Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, I only own what I come up with, everything else belongs to J.K Rowling.

Hello everybody... it has been a ridiculously long time since I last updated and I apologize profusely. I will give you a few excuses that I hope satisfy those you are angry with me. I have been in and out of doctors offices for the last few months, for personal reasons that I don't feel divulging to anybody. I am not dyeing, not in any danger, but it has been pretty hard on me for the last few months. Secondly I have started college, and the workload keeps me pretty busy.... I'm sorry if these reasons don't satisfy you, and I don't want anyone to resent me for me a slow updater.... I know how annoying that can be.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't hesitate to tell me how you think the story is going :)

Sorry it has been so long :( I hope you enjoy the chapter! VOTE COMMENT AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

I tapped my fingers against the thin bed sheets feeling very aggravated. I was still laying in this dratted Hospital bed, it has been 3 days since I was brought in here because of those mean Hufflepuffs, and every second feels like an eternity. I had no one to talk to, because Madam Pompfrey won't allow me any guests. She says I have to rest and regain all my health back....insert eye roll here.....I was healed in only one day. It wasn't hard to fix the cuts and fix my bones, I bet normal students would have only had to stay one night to regain the blood that they lost, but I had to stay longer. I had a suspicion that they only kept me in here to make the students know for a fact that I wasn't the one who cursed Katie, because lets be honest. The first person people would point their fingers at if something went wrong is me, Voldemort's little princess. I'm sure people were already pointing fingers at me, and I'm sure that the teachers probably agreed to keep me in here a few days to show that I was to injured to curse anybody. In a way I was grateful, but I had nothing to do, and I was dyeing to talk to somebody, anybody.

I sighed as I thought about Katie, and felt a wave of guilt grip my conscience. I know I wasn't the one who gave her the necklace, but I still knew about the necklace, knew that it wasn't meant for her. I also know that if my guilt is eating me like this, so bad that I just want to cry, I can only imagine how bad Draco feels.

Katie was removed to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries soon after she was cursed, it only took a few hours for the news to spread all over the school, though the details were confused and nobody other than a few people knew that Katie had not been the target of that attack. Professor McGonagall told me this when she came to check on me the day after Katie and I had our accidents. I could tell that McGonagall wanted to make me feel better, she has been unusually kind to me since my secret has been out and she knew that people were giving me a hard time about being the daughter of Voldemort.

I heard the faint sound of ticking coming from Madam Pompfreys' desk. I sighed as I thought back to how bored I was at Snapes place during the summer....this is just as bad, if not worse. At least at Snapes I had the choice on walking around or reading, here I am just lying in bed doing nothing.

I sighed again in annoyance as I glared around the hospital wing. I looked out the window in silence as I thought about random things, Draco, my friends, the easiest ways it will be to dodge questions about my health once I get out of here, then I blushed scarlet when I thought of Snape. Oh God. How on earth am I supposed to even look him in the eyes after a few days ago? I mean come on! He saw all my lady bits! Not only that but after he left, Madam Pompfrey had to give me a bath to get rid of the blood and to make sure all the cuts were gone. Gosh. That makes two teachers who have seen me naked.