Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story except for what I come up with. The rest belongs to J.K. Rowling

IMPORTANT: Vote and comment and read my other stories, pretty please!

IMPORTANTER: lol I really want more views. Tell your fans about my story or something :) I would really appreciate it! If you do tell your fans about my book I'll  dedicate a chapter to you! :) all you have to do is tell me on my profile that you told your fans and friends about my book. Make sure you don't tell me in the comments of this chapter because I'll probably forget to check. So comment on my profile, It's the first thing I check when I get on wattpad anyway. :) I love you guys! Enjoy the chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

It was after Christmas break, I got alot for Christmas, even from my three friends ignoring me. I even got a book on impossible magic, only those who are extremely powerful can do these spells. Guess who I got that from.... Lucius Malfoy. I laughed at that. But it was a really cool gift.

I was now in my quidditch robes and waiting in the lockerroom for our cue to fly out dramatically, Our game today was late in the afternoon, so I was excited, despite not having the support of Harry right now. Suddenly Professor Mcgonagall came in and said " The game is cancelled. Potter, Wilson, come with me.

Harry didn't look at me the whole way to where we were going. I decided to send him a telepathic message.

" You could at least tell me why my friends are avoiding me."  I said pathetically even though I knew why, I just couldn't let him know that I know.

Harry sent me a guilty and sad look and we walked on into the hospital wing. I was confused until I saw Hermione. She was laying petrified on the hospital bed.

I ran to her and touched her shoulder. I groaned sadly and sat their staring at her surprised face frozen in time.

" Do any of you know why she would have this?" Professor Mcgonagall said holding up Hermione's mirror.

All of us shrugged and stared down at Hermione.

" We'll leave you alone with her." Professor Mcgonagall said putting down the mirror and taking Madam Pomfrey with her to her office.

I saw Harry elbow Ron and nod his head toward me as if to tell me something.

I acted like I couldn't see and remained staring at Hermione's blank eyes.

" Um, Ava." Ron said.

I looked over at them surprised.

" You guys talking to me again?" I asked

They both looked down guiltily but didn't answer my question.

" Ava, we found your father's diary, It looks to us that he knew alot about the chamber of secrets which was suspicious seeing as your his daughter, but then you were hanging out with Malfoy alot, and he's our other suspect to the heir of Slytherin, so we were afraid to trust you with this." Harry said sadly.

I nodded but didn't say anything. " I guess I understand, but guys your supposed to be my friends, we're supposed to trust and love each other despite parentage and other factors." I said looking them square in the eyes " not ignore them and make them feel like utter crap."

" We're sorry. We don't think you'd ever hurt Hermione." Harry said sincerely.

" I don't know Harry, She must have been mad that we were ignoring her so she couldve taken it to the next level and attacked her." Ron said.