Prologue: Moving Into The New Isle

"Y/N can you help me move these small boxs onto the isle ground?" said Y/N's mother, having a hard time moving the boxs.

"Oh yes, sorry mom! I'm coming!" shouted Y/N, running back to help her mother.

"Heh thank you Y/N, your such a good girl to your mother, especially with how I am." said Y/N's mother, giving Y/N a hug.

After awhile, Y/N got done moving the boxs from the boat and helped her mother off of the boat and onto the ground, then her dad came along seeing how the work for Y/N was.

"Well, ain't my little princess a superhero?" said Y/N's father, sticking his cane out more than usual.

"Oh hi dad! How was the tour going?" asked Y/N, being a curious girl.

"Oh it was fascinating, and there's a bakery too if you want to go tomorrow to check it out. Is that alright with your mother?" asked Y/N's father, putting his hand on Y/N's head or patting her head.

"Oh it sure is alright with me, just don't get yourself hurt, okay Y/N?" said and asked Y/N's mother, putting her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Mom, I'm an adult now, I can take care of my two richest parents while adventuring. Including my unborn little brother." said Y/N, putting her hand on her mom's belly.

------------------------------------------------

After awhile, Y/N's dad showed the two girls their new home, they had a private pool and hot tub, private lessons and a miniture horse named "Barnickle" by Y/N herself.

When the door opened Barnickle ran up to Y/N and she petted him and ran upstairs to pick out her room, "So where do you think I should sleep?" asked Y/N's mother. "Well, your sleeping down here so that you'll have access to the kitchen, laundry room, pantry and vice versa." replied Y/N's father, picking up his wife.

"Ugh, James put me down!" shouted Y/N's mother, wanting down.

"No, your my wife! My very precious women and unborn son!" said James, putting his wife down on the couch.

"Alright, com'ere and let's hug it out." said Y/N's mother, opening her arms up open for a hug.

------------------------------------------------

With Y/N she picked out her room, a very large room technically an upstairs parlor, but she had three closets two secret rooms with each room connecting to another room but it's her secret room of a lair or lairs, and one room gets a toliet each. Which Y/N's actual room has two, but she has an easel for painting and drawing, a desk to write, read or projects, and she gets a belcony and a skylight.

"Man, dad must keep his money somewhere, how else is he getting cash?" said Y/N, answering her own question.

Another hour, Y/N's dad comes in to see where his daughter went, until he found her in her special room he made for her. "I see you found your room, I made you." said Y/N's dad, preparing a hug from Y/N.

"Oh yeah, thank you dad! I really love how you put effort into this, for mom, me and my little brother!" said Y/N, running up to hug her dad.

Y/N's father looks at the clock, then he tells Y/N to get ready for dinner and he leaves the room and closes the door gently, then after Y/N got done decorating her room she left and went downstairs to eat dinner.

------------------------------------------------

At the family dinner, Y/N would help anytime during, before and after dinner just to help her family out, she even decorated her baby brother's room which was right next to Y/N's but on the right.

"Well, Y/N you wanna do the honours?" asked Y/N's mother, handing her the knife to cut out the turkey.

"Of course, and when my brother is here I'll show him how to do it too!" said Y/N, excited but calm to not over do it.

------------------------------------------------

After dinner Y/N, her father and mother went to bed, Y/N wrote down a song and she put it in her new desk next to her new easel, then she hopped into bed and fell asleep... The night was over and she dreamt of how her new life will be...

To be continued...