Chapter Ten: The Stolen WonderTart Recipe, pt. 2

"Y/N and Chef Saltbaker, can you two come down?!" shouted Y/N's mother, buttoning up her shirt.

"Their not coming down, not after what's going to happen.." said Y/N's father, sounding suspicious.

"W-what do you mean? Are they going to have sex?! NO my baby!" shouted Y/N's mother, but her husband grabbed her gently and kissed the top of her head, seemingly to calm down and sleep.

"Hehehe, the plan my love.. Is in place, time for our baby to experience something she never had time with her original boyfriend.." said Y/N's father, taking his wife to bed.

------------------------------------------------

Upstairs with Y/N and Saltbaker, they just kept kissing until Saltbaker tried to advance but Y/N said no too, and this only made him more pissed, but he also respected her decisions as well and poked around her room while Y/N was taking a shower in her private bathroom.

"Hmm, what does she keep in her drawer? I must know!" whispered Saltbaker, looking at the drawer's contents.

While Y/N was getting dried and dressed, Saltbaker found two necklaces, they were very pretty and beautiful. One necklace represented day and the other night, while both looked different, then Y/N came out of her private bathroom and found Chef Saltbaker looking fascinated at her necklaces.

"What are you doing?! Those are mine!" said Y/N, trying to grab her two precious necklaces.

"Oh? You want them? Come and try to get them back, darling~" said Saltbaker, moving backwards to get Y/N to move forwards.

"Hmph, fine then! But I won't promise that I'll pin you against a wall." said Y/N, walking and somewhat running and jumping to try and grab her necklaces back.

After a bit of Y/N jumping and trying to get her necklaces back, Saltbaker found himself in a corner and he got Y/N close enough to him to switch places and go forwards and her backwards, until Y/N realised that she got herself in a corner and that Saltbaker put himself on her.

"Oh um, Chef I'm still drying from my sho-wer" said Y/N, getting interrupted by Saltbaker's kisses.

*I hate being in corner's but I like this, but I hate this as well, oh what am I gonna say next?* *Y/N yips, as she realised what Saltbaker did* "No! Not there!" said Y/N, covering herself and posing like she doesn't want it.

"Oh? Heh, alright baby. Guess more kisses then?" suggested Saltbaker, getting a bit more into what he was doing.

"I- um... Not right-now.." said Y/N, grabbing her necklaces but getting picked up and dumped onto her bed.

------------------------------------------------

An hour later, and Y/N was really pissing Saltbaker off with her refusing his advances, which he got tired of and had her dad get a muzzle, which Saltbaker took and Y/N was surprised by her dad changing. He even helped Saltbaker get the muzzle on Y/N.. Now Y/N was in deep shit.

It's gonna get sexual now, at least I'll try to detail, but it's also called "smut" I think, but skip this part if you want and go to the next: ------------------------------------------------ (dotted line to continue, your gonna miss some lore, but I hope you'll figure it out).

After Y/N's father left the room, Saltbaker began to slowly and surely take his clothing off including his boots too, Y/N uncomfortable by this but had no idea how to take a muzzle off went with what Saltbaker was doing, and she began to unbutton her shirt and this turned Saltbaker on. And a woman doing something infront of a man, made him turned on..