Chapter Seventy-Four: A- Delightful- Evening?-..!

Saltbaker hangs up the phone and looks at his wife Y/N, she looks back at him and assumes that the reindeer was no ones and did in fact or believed the reindeer belonged to Maribelle..

"Hun, I remember looking at the reindeer for tags and ownership on the collar of the harness. But it said the reindeer belonged to Mari.. How?" Y/N asks herself, she doesn't want to believe a reindeer is flying in or on her home.

"Well, I called everyone that you suggested, and no one was looking for a ginger coated reindeer. NO ONE!" he shouted on accident.

"Hey calm down, I know you know that we're both stressed out, so, take some deep breaths and think what you like.. Or something, I'm not helping so I'll stop." Y/N said.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Mari who is still outside playing with Ginger, but she was on Ginger's back, there was a bridle hooked to the whole harness. So.. She hopped onto the reindeer's back and flew off for awhile, then came back with two ice creams for her and Oliver.

"Wow, thank you Maribelle! And thank you too Ginger!" Oliver politetly thanked, Ginger bowed her head to him as respect.

"I got a question: How did Ginger found out where I lived? And how long has she been flying too?" Mari asked, Oliver just shrugged and ate his ice cream.

Ginger looked at Maribelle then Oliver, she sat her rump right on the cold snowy ground, Maribelle took her inside as it got even colder out.. Oliver agreed to the idea and the three left for inside..

------------------------------------------------

As soon as Oliver got inside and stood next to Maribelle who was looking at something, he looked at her confused then he heard screaming and yelling, he turned his head to face the loudness and..

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACT MORE LIKE A FUCKING MAN?!" Y/N shouted, "OH THEN WHY DON'T YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING WHORE THEN?!" shouted Saltbaker, Y/N just got more pissed off. "YOU FUCKING JACKASS! I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE MY MOTHER TRIED TO KILL CUPHEAD AND MUGMAN WITH A FUCKING AXE!!" Y/N shoutedly threatened, "You can't kill your husband bitch! That's just murder bitch!" Saltbaker said, he calmed down from yelling but was still pissed off.

"MOM! DAD STOP IT! YOUR SCARING US!" Maribelle shouted scaredly, "Shut up you mistake!" Y/N said cruelly, "You don't say that shit to, infront of, behind or ever say those abusive hurtful words to your fucking precious ass daughter!" Saltbaker intervined, "Oh ho, like I give a fucking shit about you, my brother, our daughter and two sons!" Y/N said cruelly, hurtfully and maybe abusivelly?

"JUST FUCKING CALM DOWN! It was supposed to be Christmas, not a joyless shit show you guys created again!" Oliver said, Y/N and Saltbaker got caught by Oliver saying that.

"I have became a joyless, monsterous bitchy mother and wife.. Mari probably won't forgive for her entire life, and probably wants me dead now.." Y/N regretfully said..

"Your- your not a monster, your just- confused by everything.. Hell even I'm confused by you sometimes! But trying to divorce me without a reason is just confusing to everyone and.. You need a reason to do most things.. Now, I gotta calm down Maribelle and Ginger, so apologise to her when she decides to forgive you. Okay?" Saltbaker asked, Y/N nodded happily.

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker wasn't in the same room as Y/N and Oliver, Y/N went behind the counter and opened a cabinet on the island she had in the kitchen, Oliver was confused and interested, but his sister banished him upstairs. Not actually banished but she just wants him to go see Maribelle..