Chapter Fifty-Six: The Ghost..

(The cover is just gonna be like that, since I couldn't find the right ghost background or drawing.. So yeah)

------------------------------------------------

"Look I know Saltbaker, but- but what about my dream to be in competitions like this one? It's only one!" argued Y/N, she was actually making a good point.

"Y/N, I just don't know if your gonna faint, you- never really practiced on talking to people much. Let alone being seen!" Saltbaker made a better point.

Y/N walked up to Saltbaker holding up a flyer in his face..

"Saltbaker look! It says 'practice lessons'! I can totally apply to join this competition!" Y/N made a point.

"I know baby, but it also says 'talking, showing, dancing. All in one day and some audience watches!', so you can't go! Also because.. I might lose you to someone else.." Saltbaker looked away, while Y/N hugged him and comforted him.

"Oh Saltbaker, I'll never go to someone else and you know that. So why even think about that, even when I'm married and happy in a- good and honest relationship?" asked Y/N, she was making a wonderful point there.

"I know, but still-" Saltbaker looked at Y/N seeing a happy smile, he couldn't say anything else or tried to choose his words but he couldn't think of anything..

"Saltbaker, do you really want me to remind you?" asked Y/N, she was calm and she clinged to Saltbaker's arm (doesn't matter which arm).

"No.. Then again your the most hot and cutest wife, that I married." Y/N looked away but she turned her head and faced Saltbaker so he could see her blushing..

------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so, Y/N and Saltbaker's daughter came into the room, Y/N was snoozing on him while Saltbaker was reading Y/N's book.. Then he spotted their daughter and he brought her up onto the bed, Y/N turned to face the other way to sleep.

"Boy, mommy is really tired, huh?" asked [REDACTED], trying not to giggle.

"Yup my little saltshaker, or should I say: my little wolfshaker?" Saltbaker was laughing at what he called his daughter, Y/N woke up to Saltbaker laughing.

"Mommy! He called me a swalssaker!" Y/N was laughing at what her daughter was saying, which attracted her brother.

"Baby, it's saltshaker not swalssaker. Oh no matter, you are a bit of your dad but since I'm partially a wolf you adopted both of our appearence genes!" Y/N was looking at Saltbaker then back at her daughter "Boop!" Y/N then booped her daughter's nose.

"So I'm a hybrid? It's what a kid called me!" Y/N didn't realise that and neither did Saltbaker..

*Ahh, he gave her either an insult or a compliment..* both Y/N and Saltbaker thought of that!

*SCREAM*

"Oh?" [REDACTED] looked in the same direction, then Y/N got up and ran to where the scream was and Saltbaker grabbed and held his daughter, he kept her close to him making sure she wouldn't get hurt somehow.

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker holding his daughter too walked into the room where Y/N was, he saw Y/N tend to the twins while her brother was crying in a corner..

"What happened?" asked Saltbaker, he was putting his daughter on the ground.

"I'm not sure, and my brother won't say anything to me, so for right now I'm just tending to the twins.." Y/N looked worried, so Saltbaker went to Y/N's brother and he calmed him down enough for him to talk.

Y/N got done tending to the twins, so she put them back to sleep and walked over to where Saltbaker was..

"So what happened?" asked Y/N, looking worried.

"He said that a ghost was standing over the twins, the ghost was all black and had a white smile and he said the ghost also had white eyes but they were more like pupils.." Saltbaker answered, Y/N got up and rushed right out of the room and she went to her room and walked to her drawer and pulled out a book..

Saltbaker got up and picked up Y/N's brother, then he walked out of the room, he looked back and saw for a split second the same ghost Y/N's brother saw, then he walked over to his room where Y/N was pulling out pages and pages.

"Is this IT?!" shouted Y/N, she was crying and showed the same page to Saltbaker and him holding his brother, the same page was that of the ghost..

"It's NOT A GHOST! I've seen this bitch too many times, I've even tried to get rid of it, but nothing worked.. Until I found this book, I've gotten rid of it once and now it's back appearently.." Y/N said, Saltbaker was horrified and so was Y/N's brother..

To be continued in the next chapter...