Chapter 77: The Two New Cups in Town..

Actually, I had made two Cuphead OC's their names are Caramel Cup and Gold Leaf, actually InkyInktale can have one of my OC's, but I'll make more anyways so yeah, also I prize both Caramel Cup and Gold Leaf, mostly because- their my first ever Cuphead OC's.. So yeah..

------------------------------------------------

As Y/N handed Saltbaker a bowl full of soup, she smiled happily at him and he smiled back, he took the bowl and started slurping the broth as he quickly finished the noodles right up! "Remember hun, I'm only making soup for you and our kids +my brother because of a congested throat~" Y/N stated as she got up and went to the kitchen table to eat from her bowl.

As two cups neared the home, they weren't Cuphead or Mugman, because both of them were very incredibly different! The female cup, he ridged lines were caramel color, she had a devil's tail but no horns or sign of devilish behaviour.

She wore fishnet's on her legs and sleeves, she wore a crop top with a star on it but the star had four points on it. She also wore a short black skirt, but a black short was covering her rump, she had socks inside the fishnet's and she also wore high kneed boots that covered her knees but still showed her fishnet's and socks. One of her socks were black and white, while the right one was caramel colored.

She also had a straw that almost looked broken with the stripes being caramel, her hair was caramel colored and had a white stripe on the bottom part, she had no hair on the back and her handle was hidden by the front of the hair, she also had a button nose like Cuphead but she had long eyelashes that went off her face,

The other cup was male, he also wore some fishnet's but he had the same shirt that Caramel Cup had but it was a normal shirt. He wore white socks and shoes, he had on shorts as well. His hair was golden with a leaf green stripe on the bottom as well, he had a tail. A fluffy wolf tail, the white tip of the tail was just like a wolf's tail, the cup also had a leaf next to his hair instead of a straw. The leaf was green, but had golden tints to it.

The male cup also had a necklace and gloves on with three lines just like the caramel cup, the caramel cup had a bra on so that showed over her shoulder's, the male cup also had something over his shoulder's but it wasn't a bra, it was more like being attached to the shirt. The caramel cup also had a choker on too.

The two cup's had different pupils as the male cup had round cat-like eyes, and the girl had the same star as her pupils, she also had a split in her tail where there were two demon tails attached to each other as fire was surrounding them, and the caramel cup had lipstick on too.

Also one more thing: the male cup had a golden-green tinted leaf as a tail, and leaves were coming out of his pocket's as his shirt on his shoulder's were covering the top, the fishnet gloves blended into full on gloves..

------------------------------------------------

DO NOT WORRY! THE OC'S WILL BE CHANGED TO FIT THEIR DRAWN SELVES BETTER!

After all these are just the teenager kids oc's, the oc's have four stages: child, teenager, adolescent and adult, their stages are all different. The two are never the same, also their not sibling's as they don't sound like twins would be imagined like.

THEY DO, HOWEVER, GO TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS ROSE DID!

------------------------------------------------

As the two cups pressed the door bell, Y/N got up from her seat and answered the door, she let the two cups inside and let them sit at the kitchen table, Maribelle admired the two as both were something other then cups, they could be like Rose; they could be mixed breed, with pure lineage's, as seen from their differences contrasting with each other and their clothing style..

"Maribelle, Oliver, Sam and Sammy, meet Caramel Cup and Gold Leaf! They are like my mother; both different in so many ways, and they have their own religion as well! They just follow Inkwell Isle Rules: "Never be different in so many ways, unless if they do not live here or were ever born here, but rules do not imply here as well. Religion is sacred after all!", the mayor is a dumbass. Also do not swear! I only did it to state something!" Y/N stated herself, Caramel Cup's eyes were glittering with fiery stars in her eyes as Maribelle stared deeply into her eyes.

"Alright mommy! Also I cannot believe that Sam and Sammy are both three now! I do not like it!" Maribelle stated just like her mother.

"And why is that?" asked Caramel Cup as her anxiety flared from her flaws shown.

"Because mom says "Me and you're dad will always share equality time for all of you, including Oliver!" it's just stupid!" Maribelle remarked, Y/N showed a shocked face.

"Well, she may say that because you don't realise your being loved equally, the twins over there need more love because they are just babies right now, when their five.. They'll learn how to walk and do things on their own together. Because "that's what sibling's do! They care for each other! No matter how great the situation!". Like you and the boy next to you: you act like a little sister to him, and I can tell!" Caramel Cup statedly said, Maribelle realised what she said.

"Aww!! How sweet- um?" Y/N didn't know Caramel's name.

"It's Caramel Cup and my high school friend Gold Leaf, you probably already could tell since he has golden hair with leaves all over him. He looks like freaking Autumn!" Caramel shouted, Saltbaker walked over to the sink and started the dishes.

"Well I'm Y/N, my daughter Maribelle is next to you, my brother Oliver is next to her, my husband Saltbaker is cleaning the dishes right now and our twins Sam and Sammy, are playing in the downstairs play pen as you could hear them play. Very lively the twins are!" Y/N said introducing her and the family!

"Wow, what a big and loving family! So inspiring!" Caramel said, Gold Leaf just stared at the table hungrily.

"Can I eat? Or have what's leftover?" Gold Leaf asked, Y/N nodded quickly and dashed off to warm up tonight's dinner.