Chapter Thirty-Two: The Hidden Truth Was Revealed!

When you stepped forth behind your brother he turned his head and his eyes were on you, you were scared and deafly afraid of your brother, then his went from cartoon eyes into mad eyes like Saltbaker's but grey instead.

Your brother launched at you and you rolled out of the way, it was a sibling fight and you needed to prove that your stronger then your sibling, then you saw your brother smile.. the smile reminded you of Saltbaker's smile, and you madly grinned and ran towards your brother, dodging and weaving your brother until you got a spot to attack and... DOWN YOU PINNED HIM!! He couldn't get up, and he surrendered though that was the start and he knocked you unconscious!

Saltbaker saw that you lost the fight and he joined in on it, getting his knife from his pocket and BACK to FIGHTING your brother went, dodging Saltbaker's knives and attacks then he got an open spot and DOWN YOU PINNED YOUR BROTHER AGAIN!! This time with your husband's help.

When you won the fight, your brother stabbed you in the back, and Saltbaker was fueled with rage that he didn't attack mercilessly at your brother, NO! He attacked with rage and hate stabbing so few wounds into your brother, he even mentioned that your brother was an uncle to your daughter.

Then your brother stopped, realising what he was doing, not caring his niece and not being there to help. Your brother stopped fighting and your husband helped to heal you, your brother on the other hand went to jail for serving a couple years in prison for "Try-On-Manslaughter", you visited your brother a couple times with your baby and Saltbaker of course! Though you do wonder what Rose is going to say to you when she finds this out about this..

------------------------------------------------

When you and Saltbaker return from an exhausting fight, you two slept the morning away or until your baby woke you both up! Then you tended to her and made her sleep the rest of the morning, though at a certain you got up and went to get your baby, then went downstaris and had put your baby in the highchair and started to bottle feed again.

Your husband came downstairs and saw you bottle feed your baby, he asked you why you didn't bottle feed but you didn't answer his question, you just dodged it until he started complaining.

"Alright! You wanna know so fucking bad huh?! Well the only reason there is is because I got more milk and I wanna give it away." you said, Saltbaker coming up to you and hugging you.

You started crying, but you took the bottle out of your daughter's mouth and started the b-r-east fed milk again, and your husband hugged you and kissed your forehead, when your daughter got done eating. You had put her in her playpen crib, and you cuddled with Saltbaker on the couch falling asleep.

After awhile or a bit, Saltbaker got up and tended to your daughter, snuggling with her when she couldn't stop crying then you woke up happily and cuddled with Saltbaker while he was cradling your daughter.

You two were such a good parenting couple when it comes down with famiy moments like this, ah anyways, you and Saltbaker eat dinner and dessert, you bring your daughter to be and you both go to your room still awake.

------------------------------------------------

When you opened the door to your room, you run immediately to the bathroom and Saltbaker locks the door very excited, then you walk up behind him and give him a big ass bear hug! He returns the hug but less hurtful, then he puts your legs onto his sides or hips and he brings you to the bed.

Though being happy, you both decide to make love tonight since you both were free and were happy, but you two would that anytime, but tonight was special because he treated you to a fine ass romantic picnic in your room, you blushed hard but kissed him to show your appreciation. But he did return the kiss and you two talked for awhile before going to bed and calling it a day.

Though you did dream about your future with your family, albiet a small family but powerful! Then you went to dreamland and has the best dreams ever... Tonight was peaceful and quiet you liked it..