Chapter Forty-One: The Stables

This is for the fan favorited horse BARNICKLE! And she is now considered a favorite, but she was never to be mentioned so this chapter is DEDICATED TO BARNICKLE! Enjoy at your best!

------------------------------------------------

*Wait- no nevermind, Barnickle is being taken care of daily. Wait! I wanna show my daughter to Barnickle! Maybe my daughter and Barnickle will get along?! That's a possibility!* thought Y/N, waking up Saltbaker.

"Love, it's too early for this, go back to bed.." said a tired husband.

"But baby! I wanna show my daughter to my miniture horse Barnickle!" said Y/N, getting excited.

"Barnickle? That sounds like a unique name, but-... Barnickle? You just put Bar and Nickle together.." said Saltbaker, upsetting Y/N.

"One: Barnickle is a name created by ME! And two: Barnickle is a pretty blackish-bay brindle and chimera, and three: Barnickle is a girl!" said Y/N, setting the ground rules.

"Whatever, please just go back to bed so we can settle this later, I'm currently too tired." said Saltbaker, tiredly cuddling Y/N.

"Fine love, but don't expect me to be nice!" said Y/N, settling into the cuddle.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Y/N gets up and opens her closet doors then she walks in it and she chooses her cowgirl outfit, which looks like a tomboy mixed with Ester Winchester's outfit, Y/N then went onto her side of the bed and rolled onto Saltbaker who was sleeping on his back.

When Y/N rolled onto Saltbaker, he put his arm across her chest and he rested his arm on her hip, Y/N felt like falling asleep but she didn't! And she onto her belly which her belly met Saltbaker's belly, then Saltbaker opened his eyes which were met with Y/N's eyes.

"Baby, you shouldn't be resting on our twins, you could be hurting them!" said Saltbaker, putting Y/N on her back again.

"I know I know, but remember last night's conversation?" asked Y/N.

"Yes? So what about Barnickle?" replied and asked Saltbaker.

"Well, I wanna show our daughter to my very special horse!" replied Y/N, being very excited.

"Alright, just don't be to crazy now.." said Saltbaker, going back to sleep.

"Oh com'on baby! I want you to see our happy daughter!" said Y/N.

"No.. I'm simply too tired today." "Your always too tired in early dusk!" "So? I gotta get up when it's early morning and make breakfast-" "-I always make breakfast instead! You just get ready!"

After a bit of arguing, Y/N finally convinced Saltbaker to go to the stables with Y/N and their daughter, though Y/N had multiple tricks up her sleeve!

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N took her sleepy daughter out of her crib still, she got her dressed and prepped for a fun day today! Saltbaker even made egg sandwhiches for lunch, though he also prepped dinner and he shoved it in the empty fridge. And he also made three pipers for extra fresh frosting and had put them in the cold freezer to stay cool and tasty!

Anyways, while Saltbaker was cooking Y/N was feeding their daughter and Y/N gave her daughter some baby food yet, and Saltbaker turned to look at his pregnant wife and his daughter, Y/N turned her head to look at Saltbaker and their daughter did the samething!

"Hm" Saltbaker smiled at them.

"What?" asked Y/N, smiling back.

"Oh nothing, I just love to see your smiles on those faces." answered Saltbaker, rolling some fresh edible dough.

"Alright!", "Come on eat all your breakfast, your gonna need it!" said Y/N, ending the conversation with and telling her daughter to eat.

"Yes momma."

When Saltbaker got done with the dough he packed it up with the other boxes full of lunch, he walked over to Y/N and then went to a cabinet and pulled out a bit harder baby food, then he gave it to Y/N and their baby ate it faster.

"Huh, I guess no more soft baby food for your wittle teeth!" said Y/N, she was using baby talk.

"I'm not a baby! I'm four years old, three months old, 2 weeks old and a day old!" said their kid.

"And a half, your not five yet, so you didn't master walking yet. Your still learning baby girl." said Y/N AND Saltbaker.

------------------------------------------------

After a bit, Y/N ran downstairs and out the door, Saltbaker could barely catch up to his woman when she stopped and went into her backyard, which was an angle dash only when you could angle yourself and hold one arm down and the other stuff was in your other arm as fast as you can. (She was also holding her daughter btw!!)

And Saltbaker just trotted or walked since Y/N was fast running while being pregnant!

------------------------------------------------

At the stables, Y/N was petting Barnickle and Y/N's daughter was petting Barnickle, when Saltbaker got there he saw his wife and daughter petting Barnickle, he smiled then went up and behind Y/N and scared her.

"Be-jesus! Really?!" asked Y/N, getting mad but calming down quickly.

"Yes really, now are we ready to have fun or what?" replied and asked Saltbaker.

After a awhile Ester flew into the stables riding a vine, Y/N, Saltbaker and their were surprised! But Y/N knew Ester took great care of Barnickle, that's what Y/N hired her to do.

"Ester?!"

"How-do-we-do Chef Saltbaker? And welcome Mrs. Winterfield and Miss Winterfield, Chef I think your Mr. Winterfield. Correct?"

"Actually! Mrs. and Mr. Winterfield are my parents names, it's Mr. and Mrs. Salt-field for us."

"I see.."