Chapter 78: The Fair

As Gold Leaf was searching for a book to read in the library across Far Off Isle, he had the idea to look for the history of Y/N and her family, including her parented families: adopted and biological! He smiled to know of history and he passed his history many (X1230) times, he was curious and he had a work permit to work as a history teacher as well!

As for Caramel Cup, she was very nervous and not paying attention to the roller coaster line as she followed the line up to the roller coaster, she had gotten anxiety as her heart beated faster and faster as she neared the ticketer and the ride itself. So much anxiety was building up in her as she looked at the tall majestic beauty the painted flames gave off.. She fainted.. Just before reaching the ride..

"Oh Caramel.. Sometimes you need your friends for the coasters, huh?" a woman was talking to Caramel as she woke up to see the ride moving forward and backwards, including upside down and rightside up.

"Yeah your right mom.. I can never stop having anxiety attacks, hm?" Caramel said to her mother, her mom just smiled and placed her head hand on top of Caramel's fluffy frosted hair.

"You kids are easy to tell, mostly because of the frosted fluffy hair dripping and melting, you remind me of your dad when we were sweethearts. Sad that he found someone better, it was a good idea to leave him first and have you second!" Caramel's mom stated as she giggled humurously to herself.

"Hm" Caramel looked at the same roller coaster that she fainted near, she enjoyed seeing it from afar as it calmed her down to know that other people were having fun! Though she did wish to have someone with her that would be interested in her randomess, then her wish came true!

At a food stand where Caramel was ordering some food, a cup with leaves and golden hair with a green stripe just came about a couple inches from her and waited, but since Caramel was deciding he took up an offer as he would order his food and Caramel's food and pay for it.

"Oh why thank you, but I don't think you have enough money for me and my mother, since she is kinda.." Caramel paused before whispering to herself "Going blind and deaf.." Gold Leaf understood to back away from that as it was sensetive for her. But Caramel took up the offer and also introduced him to her mother, when their food was done being ordered that is.

------------------------------------------------

As the three travelled around the fair and it's rides, Caramel's mom had to go back home but Caramel stayed for a couple more hours before deciding to head home for the night, though the two did get along perfectly, somehow both felt like they had flaws.. But Caramel thought a lot..

"Hey um.." Caramel stopped talking, due to being embarrassed and not having anything on the topic. Gold Leaf looked at her curiously, then he asked her if she wanted to go on the same coaster that they both didn't want to go on alone.

"Oh, I'd love too!" Caramel happily smiled, both Caramel and Gold Leaf smiled and laughed at each other.

As the two were nearing their ride they never rode on, they didn't realise that they were holding hands and the ride conductor looked at their to think that they were a couple, but they let go of each other as he said that to make em' feel embarrassed on accident.

"Woah chill, no need to be embarrassed, I don't mind people holding hands, hell a lot of people hold hands on this very ride. Mostly because they never rode on it before, so I'm used to seeing this happen very much." the ride conductor said.

When the ride got done with it's first spin, it spun fast as people bounced and held out their hands for the upside down part, Caramel felt her heart sink to the floor of the metal walkway, Gold Leaf looked over at Caramel who was staring at the ride like she feared it. Gold Leaf dragged Caramel into a shoulder hug and let her calm down. The conductor smiled happily for the two..?

------------------------------------------------

As the ride slowed down and relaxed from the spinning, and when the people exited the ride and metal walkway on the other side, Gold Leaf dragged Caramel to the front and sat front seat with her. Caramel got anxious again.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm here.. Want another hug?" Gold Leaf suggested, Caramel took his offer and hugged him again.

When the ride was filled to the brim, the conductor unleashed the beast's speed, and Caramel was worried as hell, Gold Leaf was just looking off to the side on his side of the seat. Caramel nudged Gold's shoulder and they were having fun as they laughed about happily..