Chapter Seventy-Nine: A Little Devil?

As Y/N was picking up some fruit from the fruit isle, Saltbaker was off deciding what to bake with his ingrdients, Mari and Oliver were fighting over a toy they wanted, Sam and Sammy were just sleeping in the front of the cart where babies are usually kept.

"Hm, Sam. Do you think you want some chocolate pudding for dessert? And Sammy, do you want some pudding like your brother?" Y/N asked the twins, they looked at her like inspirtion was blooming in their eyes.

"Alright, to the refregeration isle then, which is just next to me." Y/N said, she put the bananas back and grabbed the cart then started to walk over to where the pudding was kept.

------------------------------------------------

With Saltbaker who was fighting for his decision on what to bake, then he just- grabbed what was best to him and walked away carrying a basket full of cans and other sorts that he put in the basket, then he walked away and walked towards where Y/N was looking at.

"Hey cutie~ Haven't seen you around these parts~" Saltbaker tried to tease, Y/N knew what he was doing but said nothing.

"Aw come on! I'm just joking around, can't you joke with me?" he asked, Y/N just kept looking at the pudding.

*Hm? Oh, that's why she wasn't talking to me! Better grab it before she climbs like an animal to get it!* Saltbaker thought, he sweetly grabbed two pudding packages and put them in the cart where he also put his things in the cart.

Y/N was curious what Saltbaker had in his basket, so she took a look into it and Saltbaker was making funny faces towards the twins, very- ridiculous faces.. The twins thought that it was funny, but not Y/N..

"Saltbaker why do you have canned carrots? You always buy the fresh ones from the isles, you know  that!" Y/N realised what Saltbaker was doing *Y/N gasps* "Are you getting lazy?!" Maribelle ran towards her mother from the toy isle and Oliver came with as he was holding big plushed animals in his arms..

"Alright, yes! I am getting lazy, it's just that my hands hurt daily when chop too fast, and it takes me off course when I have to slice and dice my way all the time!" Y/N felt sorry for her husband, and she gave him a loving hug.. In public.

"Teeheee! Mom loves you a lot! Doesn't she?" Maribelle asked, Saltbaker just smiled and hugged Y/N back.

------------------------------------------------

After getting everything on the list, Y/N headed to the check out as Saltbaker picked Maribelle and Oliver on his shoulder's, Mari was surprised by everything around her and so was Oliver, Saltbaker just smiled at them seeing the world through a different perspective again.

"Hi ma'am, came here to check out?" the cashier asked.

"Yes actually, I'll get the products, and food onto the belt as soon as I find my wallet.." Y/N replied embarrased.

Saltbaker put the two kids onto the floor, and had begun putting the things, cans, foods, and other sorts onto the belt neatly. Y/N smiled happily at him and finding her wallet..

"Oh wow, lot's of things for a family of six, right?" the cashier asked bluntly, Y/N just nodded as Saltbaker put the last product onto the belt.

"Well, surprising. We don't usually get a family of six, it's more like seven to ten or three." the cashier spoke, Y/N handed her the credit card and she began slitting it through a machine.

Y/N sighs, as she put Maribelle and Oliver into the cart, Saltbaker just humbly hums to himself..

After the cashier gave Y/N her credit card back, she nodded and let Saltbaker take the bags into the cart..

"Well, it's done scanning for sure, and thanks for using your new credit card and our very first machine to scan it!" the cashier happily says goodbye.

"Thank you, and thanks for the info too." Y/N replied, the cashier just nodded away.

------------------------------------------------

As Y/N and her family exit the shopping mart, Saltbaker's stomach growled as Y/N craved ice cream..

"Mind if we go out for some ice cream? I'll pay darling~" Saltbaker asked, Y/N didn't agree and she just walked in the direction that the boatman would take her home, Mari and Oliver pick up Sam and Sammy together in the same rthym and began following Y/N.

"Hm, some woman she is.. *Sigh* Ahh, I can't but love her more.." he said to himself as he ran to catch up with the rest of his family.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N got done putting the food away, she grabbed Saltbaker and told the kids to hurry up and move before they left them, Sam and Sammy were in a stroller already as Y/N was setting it up. Maribelle was the first to reach Y/N and Saltbaker before Oliver did.

"Hurry up uncle! Before you miss the ice cream man!" Maribelle shouted, Oliver- ran and accidentally tripped on a step and he came tumbling down.

"Oh fuck! Little brother!" Y/N shouted as she ran to Oliver, Saltbaker held the stroller.

"Is uncle alright?" Maribelle caustiously asked, Oliver got up with only one cracked rib, but Y/N pulled out some medicine for him to drink to have his rib back into place.

"Your lucky I have some special medicine I created awhile back." Y/N said, she picked up a Oliver that was conscious but setted him inside the stroller with Sam and Sammy, then he fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Out in town, a girl wearing stockings and socks inside them, with a devilish tail and small shorts hidden by the skirt and a shirt that showed a star on it, Y/N was intrigued at the new character and went to her to say hello.

But as Y/N was nearing the new character, the girl turned around her hair flopped onto her face with her hair dripping all over.. Y/N slowed her walking and stopp when she got near enough.

"Hi, welcome to my isle to where I live! What is your name?" Y/N asked, the girl calmed down and her hair stopped dripping.

"Well I'm Caramel Cup, I came with a person called Gold Leaf, have you seen him?" Caramel asked, Y/N shook her head no.

"No sorry hun, but I could help if that's-" Y/N stopped as Saltbaker hit her inapropriately, and infront of the kids, except Sam and Sammy they were off dreaming with Oliver in the stroller.

"Hey baby, long time no see Y/N.." he flirtaciously said, Y/N blushed.

"Saltbaker, right now? Right in front of someone and in public?!" she muttered to Saltbaker, he just nodded away and smiled at her being angry.

Caramel Cup walked away slowly and left the area where Y/N and Saltbaker talking, she also found Gold Leaf and hugged him..

------------------------------------------------

As Y/N started to argue with Saltbaker, a little devil appeared and seemed like a kid as he was anxious and scared, Y/N picked him up and held him in her arms until he calmed down..

"A little devil? Where did he come from?" Saltbaker asked a rhetorical question.

Y/N turned her fascination towards the child and still held onto him, Saltbaker took him carefully and added him to the stroller of sleeping kids, mostly Y/N and Saltbaker's because.. It's their stroller and they have no clue where the kid came from..