Chapter Thirty-One: ..The Continuation..

After a week of missing your parents, you were cooking and your husband Saltbaker came up behind you and nuzzled your neck, you blushed and he put his hands on yours or holding hands while cooking he then whispered some words into your ear that made you turn into a tomatoe, your baby was sleeping in the bouncer (chair) you got for your baby.

Though Saltbaker moved the baby to her crib for an appropriate sleeping place, since people said that "babies are to never sleep in bouncers since it isn't a good place to sleep". But you did what they said, and yes the crib was better because the baby could wake up and have the formula in the bottle up and ready!

------------------------------------------------

Anyways, while you were still cooking your meal it was dinner time and your baby started crying Saltbaker took over the cooking, while you were getting your baby up, changed, and downstairs to feed her. You looked at Saltbaker when you got your baby in the highchair, though he was cooking and you started to b-r-east fed, you looked over at him and kissed his cheek making him blush like a slushie.

When you got done feeding your baby, you put her in her playpen crib and walked over at Saltbaker, forgetting to tie your robe back together and he saw thos tits of yours and he continued to blush until you got done making your coffee at dinner time.

When you turned around to talk to your husband, you got a knock and your husband tied your robe back together, though you touched a "hard stone" and you made Saltbaker stop you from that and he told you to just answer the door, he went over and washed his hands and got a wet cloth and cleaned the sink, the knob you were touching and your hands as well. You smiled and kissed your husband in front of the person.

"Oh right, what's your name and why did you come to my house?" Y/N asked, looking at the person.

"Ah well, I'm (Male Y/N) and I noticed that you had a green straw pin like my purple straw pin!" the guy replied, wearing a grey hoodie.

"So, why did you come to our house?" asked Y/N.

"Oh well, you know a slim female wolf? Appearently she gave away her twins when she gave birth to them, and get this "and Rose gave away her children to the adoption centre, but she put two straw pins on their heads, one green for the girl and the purple one to the boy.."... So yeah" replied the guy, giving out lore and the story.

"Wait- I'm adopted?! And your my sibling?!" shouted Y/N, her husband going over to calm her baby.

"Well yes, you never knew that Rose had a mother vibe to you?" asked the guy, confused.

"Ah well, I barely interact with her sometimes." replied Y/N, ashamed of not realising it.

------------------------------------------------

After a couple of minutes, you invited your lost sibling into your home and he saw how cute your baby was! He just teased her and teased her then he went to the table and sat in a seat, front side top corner seat and just waited there, Saltbaker returned to cooking and you talked with your sibling.

You two enjoyed your company and even joked around, and even teased Saltbaker but he retaliated and started teasing you! Though you laughed at some jokes Saltbaker made because they were true, then your husband was finished cooking and your daughter started crying so you went to her and went upstairs to change her diaper.

After your dinner you didn't have any dessert and your sibling had your dessert, though Saltbaker was worried why you didn't have your favorite ice cream but he thought you were just tired, so he took you and your daughter upstairs. Saltbaker let you sleep and took your/his daughter into her room now.

------------------------------------------------

The next day you woke up and went straight to your daughter's rooms as usual, you and her went downstairs you put your baby daughter in the highchair this time and she was fed by a baby formula this time, your daughter was smart and all but she was still a baby (or infant).

But your husband Saltbaker came down and started to reheat the food in the fridge, you got curious then you saw he was tired, you thought that he didn't have enough sleep last night then your sibling comes downstairs and sits across you, happy and or embarrassedly smiling for an unknown reason.

You got chills and shivers when you looked your sibling, and you didn't like how he looked, it made you uncomfortable and Saltbaker sensed it but he kept his cheery mood and you did too, though your brother was just smile now you couldn't help shake the shake the feeling of something on behind that mask of his.. You acted for now, and Saltbaker knew and he did the same..

When the next hour rung, your brother wanted to go on a walk with you and your daughter as your husband slept on the couch, you agreed to this and you three left the house and started walking somewhere, when your daughter got upset you stopped to check on her your brother was confused but he didn't have kids.. not yet at least..

------------------------------------------------

When you got done tending to your baby you continued to walk on, your daughter was happy, your sibling was questionably quiet but you ignored a feeling coming off of him but you noted it, after you three continued walking for awhile you come up to a store, your daughter started crying again and you smelled something so you rushed her to the bathroom to go clean her while your brother started to go look around the store.

When you got done cleaning your daughter, you put her back into the stroller and you wait for your sibling, when you had enough time wasted you started to go back home, then he runs up to you and asks for a Gold Coin or two and you give it to him. Then he runs back into the store.. (To never be seen again)

Shortly after you got back home, Saltbaker kissed you multiple times and kept hugging you until you told him to stop and he does, you put your daughter up for a quick dinner then you set her to bed. Only being a couple days and a week old, your daughter was very smart, obviously from her grandmother.

Though the next morning your brother didn't return, you and Saltbaker didn't care until he returned home the next day, being beaten up and pissed off, you let your husband talk to him instead.

------------------------------------------------

After your husband and brother get done talking, your husband comes over to you and he fills you in while you cook, and he saw a mad face forming and he held you then left you alone to go be with his baby while you calm down.

When you got done cooking, you had set the breakfast on the plates Saltbaker and your brother setted down to eat.

When everyone finished your brother wanted to know what Saltbaker's bakery looked like, and the two boys left for the bakery..

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker was back he slammed the door open and he saw you play with your baby, then he told you something happened with a surprised reaction you both ran out and made quick dashes to get to the bakery!

When you got into the bakery, the cellar door was open and you both went down and into the extra kitchen, Saltbaker was surprised and you shared the expression..

And you saw Saltbaker's expression turned into more surprised from something..

You knew the feeling yet, you kept it to make sure and that was why your brother was acting up