Chapter Forty-Nine: The Honey Moon... Hehe: Pt. 1!

When Y/N was reading something, she was reading a pamphlete, not any kind of pamphlete but a honey moon pamphlete! When Saltbaker took the food on the table, he noticed Y/N reading a pamphlete so he walked behind her and looked at the pamphlete that way, but he was still confused on what she was wanting from the pamphlete..

"Salt-baby, can we go on a honey moon?" asked Y/N, calm and she smelled like rose's.

"Oh, Y/N dear.. We don't have the money since we spent it on more baby clothing." replied Saltbaker, kissing and nuzzling Y/N's neck.

"Well, can we work harder?" asked Y/N, she really wanted to go on that honey moon.

"No Y/N, we'll have money yes, but we'll be tired and we won't have our romantic picnics!" replied Saltbaker, he was talking about th picnics when he and Y/N would go to the forest at night.

"Right, well can we save up then?" asked Y/N, she was thinking of multiple ways now.

"Y/N, just wait until we get a big check from a nice rich person, then we can go on our honey moon." replied Saltbaker, hiding his annoyance.

"Alright then, I'll wait for you hunny." said Y/N, getting up and putting the pamphlete on the table upside down.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N left to get her daughter and brother from their room, Saltbaker took a sneak peek at the honey moon pamphlete and he was surprised, he was surprised that the honey moon was in their range of money! Then he decided to call back his words..

Y/N came down with her daughter and brother, then she caught Saltbaker reading the pamphlete, she snuck up on him and scaring the be-jesus out of him!

"Bah! God- Y/N please don't do that! Especially our kids.." said Saltbaker, holding Y/N in her arms and being close to her face.

"Alright alright alright, I'm sorry Salt-baby or Saltbaker, I didn't mean it.. You know how playful I get.." said Y/N, putting her head on Saltbaker's chest, "And we don't have our twins yet, so you can't say that we have triplets." said Y/N again, this time lifting her head up to meet Saltbaker's eyes.

"Okay, fair enough, no name calling until we have our twins." said Saltbaker, kissing Y/N's forehead.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N's daughter was sitting in her high chair until Y/N realised she was big enough to sit in a normal chair and eat normal food, so, Y/N picked up her daughter and moved her next to her uncle and Saltbaker unhinged the high chair and it folded back in..

"We know technology right Saltbaker?" asked Y/N.

"I agree, me and your family built this fold-able high chair and we can't use it until we have our twins or our daughter's twin brother's!" said Saltbaker, agreeing with Y/N on the high chair.

"Yep! Oh and by the way: Saltbaker I might have bought something fro another isle when I went there to do my part in the bird house." said Y/N, confusing her daughter and brother.

"What's a bird house?" asked the two, Saltbaker and Y/N looked at each other.

"It's a statement which actually means jailhouse, but bird house is a nicer and less harsh word." answered Y/N, Saltbaker wanted to hug her.

"Oh! Okay momma!" said Y/N's daughter, counting the plaid table sheet.

------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Saltbaker came up and behind Y/N and hugged her, Y/N felt something when Saltbaker hugged her but she went back to making new piper frosting..

"So, your making another piper?" asked Saltbaker, cuddling Y/N and she held his head on her neck.

"Actually, it's my seventh piper. Appearently, I'm happy and calm when I make pipers!" said Y/N, wrapping the piper up and collecting the other pipers and putting them in the freezer.

*S-seven?! I- let this woman have more time then usual, but then again: she does like to make, bake and cook..* thought Saltbaker, smiling and cuddling Y/N more.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N finished putting the last piper in the freezer, her daughter was finished eating and so was her uncle, and Y/N walked to the couch/sofa and sat down, Saltbaker felt alone but he joined the three on the sofa.

"It was a good idea to buy a seven seat sofa, huh?" asked Y/N, looking at Saltbaker.

"Yes it was a good idea!" agreed Saltbaker, cuddling Y/N's torso.

After awhile it hit seven o'clock and Y/N woke up and brought her kid and brother to bed, she woke up Saltbaker and they went to bed, then Y/N woke up and rushed to the bathroom..

When Y/N got done going to the bathroom, she went back to bed, Saltbaker held her lightly and his body heat warmed Y/N up since she got cold..