Chapter 27: The Adventure

When Y/N was invited inside by Mugman, he walked into the kitchen and Cuphead just let the other two boys inside as well, though Cuphead gave a stern look at Saltbaker he gave Y/N's brother a toy to play with.

Then Mugman walked into the same room as Cuphead with a tray of Honey Lemon Tea, Saltbaker and Y/N took the tea cups and Y/N's brother was given milk, Cuphead moved a seat over for Mugman and then Mugman started a conversation.

"So, why did you want to come over?" asked Mugman.

"Well, my parents don't really do much with my brother since I'm expecting and all." said Y/N.

"What?! Y/N your pregnant?!" shouted both the cup brothers, very confused and surprised.

"Well, I forgot to take a certain pill." said Y/N, trying to calm down the two cups.

"And I also ate a sexual pie, by y'know who makes treats, I ate it without knowing." said Y/N.

"It was supposed to be a joke, I didn't actually expect you to eat a pie that was sexually crafted!" shouted Saltbaker, scaring Y/N's brother.

------------------------------------------------

After awhile Elder Kettle came home and saw three guests, two of which he knew one he didn't like but Y/N kissed Saltbaker's cheek and Elder Kettle knew that Saltbaker and Y/N were together, accompanied by Y/N's little brother.

Y/N stood up and walked over to greet elder Kettle, which Saltbaker did the same and so did Y/N's brother, Kettle looked over and glared at Saltbaker he apologiezed to Kettle but he accepts Saltbaker's apology, and Y/N smiles happily instead of being anxious then she walks over to her brother and leads him to wave to Kettle which was a bow like Saltbaker's!

A bit later Y/N, elder Kettle, Saltbaker and Y/N's brother were all chatty and sharing stories with each other though Y/N's brother only had weird stories he came up with, he was pretty happy telling them to his friends, his sis and his sis's boyfriend too.

"So you know corn right?" asked Y/N's brother.

"Yeah?" all three adults replied back.

"The corn is short for cornob!" said Y/N's, laughing at himself.

Then Y/N, Saltbaker and Kettle got it and laughed as well the group were having a blast and spilling the tea too, "elder Kettle, you know I'm pregnant right?" asked Y/N, Kettle nodded as a response then he left for the kitchen.

"So, big sis do you know if I'm going to have a niece or nephew?" asked Y/N's brother, curious just like a fluffy cat (that doesn't exsist in this world).

"Oh lil' bro, I don't know for all I know I could have a miscarriage, or twins and triplets or just one." replied Y/N, she was nervous, scared, and didn't know what to expect.

"Oh calm down baby, I'm sure he doesn't know and we don't know, so we have to wait." said Saltbaker, letting Y/N lay on his lap.

------------------------------------------------

After a little while, Kettle returned with some treats and he had put it down next to Y/N who just slept with tears coming dow her eyes, though Kettle didn't know what happened all he can just think is what happen? he didn't want to say anything rude so he left her alone with Saltbaker comforting her.

When Cuphead came down he got Y/N's brother, who wanted to stay next to his sis because she was crying in her sleep, "Ah siblings looking out for each other, I get it." said Cuphead, remembering Mumman.

After Y/N woke up she curled herself into a ball, Saltbaker had no idea what was happening to her then Kettle realised something about her, then he got up and went upstairs into his room, when he got whatever he needed. He came back down, sat down in his sit and slapped the book open.

Kettle flipped to the page Y/N was in and looked at Y/N very worried, Y/N's brother looks at the same page as Kettle and runs over and hugs her, Saltbaker doesn't know what is happening until Y/N's brother tells him then Saltbaker cuddles Y/N, Kettle took the last treat on the tray and then finds a recipe was put in the next page as a bookmark.

As soon as Kettle took the recipe of a bookmark he gave it to Saltbaker, which Y/N wanted it but Saltbaker already got up, plucked his girlfriend up and had put Y/N's brother on the opposite shoulder (left).

As Saltbaker had put the two from his shoulders down onto the dock, Y/N walked and sat down at the front while Saltbaker and Y/N's lil' brother took the back with the clockwork guy, and as soon the boat hit the dock Y/N was off to her home, but Saltbaker helped Y/N's brother out of the boat and the two went home as well.