Chapter Twenty-Four: A God Cookie In Secret

When Y/N got done baking, another cookie glowed but this one was brighter then her other cookie, and when she made the duplicate the second cookie had a much softer glow then the original cookie, though it still glowed brighter then the first, then Y/N heard footsteps coming downstairs then Saltbaker asked if Y/N was awake still. Which she was still awake, and Saltbaker walked over to Y/N and fell asleep hugging her.

"Oh Saltbaker, when will you learn to sleep without me?" mumbled Y/N, finishing putting the duplicate into a small bag.

Saltbaker opened his eyes and watched Y/N cook some more, then he watched Y/N put the uncooked treat in the oven, then when the treat got done cooking Y/N made another one along with the cookie, Saltbaker was given the fresh baked cookie and he took a bite- BAM! He was teleported straight to the Astral Plane for a brief second, he got wasn't sure what was in the cookie, he got curious and wanted to know.

Y/N refused to answer his question, and also the cookie energiezed him as well so he didn't need sleep for the hour, except for Y/N she went upstairs and went to sleep while Saltbaker took a lovely stroll around the town!

------------------------------------------------

The stroll took Saltbaker from Far Off Isle to the other isles, like Inkwell 1-2 and 3, though he met and interacted with many people around the isle, he started to feel like he wanted Y/N to come along with him on midnight strolls. Though she is sleeping, so he couldn't do anything with her until she was awake.

Though at a shop Saltbaker found lot's and lot's of clothing that he liked and he wore them to test them out, but some didn't fit or was too tight, itchy or whatever but Saltbaker found an interesting scarf he looked at. It was the same price as his neckchief so he bought it, and he continued walking, strolling and shopping.

At an interesting looking shop, Saltbaker read the sign sticking out "Herbs, Fruits, Meat & Many More!" Saltbaker was tempted and walked inside the shop, there he found many interesting herbs and spices he might've wanted but ran out with that other shop, he looked at the price tags for the spices he picked out which weren't in his price range but he bought the spices anyways.

Next still inside the same shop, Saltbaker was looking at an interesting cookie that looked similar to Y/N's cookie, then he realised that it was Y/N's cookie! *Y/N sold her cookies she made here, huh? Interesting, then I'll buy it and show Y/N that she lied about making and baking* thought Saltbaker, buying the cookie.

When Saltbaker was done shopping, he went to a nearby restaraunt/bakery he walked inside and was greeted by several employees, all of them were mostly female which was ok to Saltbaker since he was already dating someone, but the employees showed him to a seat and they took notes of what he wanted to eat.

When the cook and chef inside the kitchen got done cooking the selected food for Saltbaker, the employees served him at a time and awaited when he was done eating, though the chef employee knew about Saltbaker and so he went over to him and sat across Saltbaker, talking and chattering about food relationships and the such.

Though Saltbaker got done eating and his new friend finished his meal for him, the employees took the dishes and Saltbaker's friend covered him and off Saltbaker went! Back to his home isle and back to Y/N.

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker got back home, it was an hour later and he became tired that when he went back to Y/N's home as his home, Y/N was waiting for him and she took his things into her home and she helped Saltbaker to the couch, which Saltbaker dragged Y/N onto the couch as well but he dragged her up to where his head was and they both fell asleep on the couch.