Chapter Eighty-Two: CUPHEAD AND CHALICE ARE DATING?!

For littlemeowingcat, thanks for the idea, and sorry this took so long to make!

------------------------------------------------

"Y/N!" a voice shouted as Y/N was walking, then she stops and looks at whoever it is.

"Oh Cuphead! My surprise, aren't you supposed to be training with my mother? Along with your brother?" Y/N asked Cuphead.

"Yeah, but I want to tell you something very secret and important! Have the guts?" Cuphead said, Y/N had gotten curious about him.

"Of course I do! Now what is it?!" Y/N whispered to Cuphead.

"Well.. I'm dating Chalice.." Cuphead said, Y/N didn't say anyting.

"Y/N? Y/N are you okay?!" Cuphead shouted to her level, she grabbed Cuphead's arm and dragged him off some that was behind something.

------------------------------------------------

In a dark wooded-ish area, Y/N put Cuphead on the wall and looked at him pissedly, he was just surprised at her behaviour.. Especially how she acted now..

"Y/N I thought you were gonna be happy for me?" he questioned himself, Y/N slapped him.

"You do realise that Chalice could be older then you right?" she asked him, Cuphead nodded his head away.

"Of course I do! I love her anyways!" Cuphead said, Y/N only absurded his view with questions until she stopped.

"Y/N.. No matter what; I'll love her anyways, just how you do with Saltbaker!" Cuphead said to Y/N, she only hushed him more.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Chalice was walking into the bakery while Saltbaker was serving the customers, she grabbed a tray from him and started helping, then as Saltbaker got done waitering for every customer, he went into the kitchen to start baking more. Chalice continued to waiter, then Y/N and Cuphead walk into the bakery to help Chalice out too..

But as the customers and orders slowed down, Y/N had to catch a break and so did Cuphead, Saltbaker didn't take a break as Y/N and Cuphead started helping out in the kitchen, Saltbaker was surprised but was happy and smiling at Y/N and Cuphead getting into a rhthym..

*My what a darling! And my wife is getting into that baking rhthym that I enter, my oh my, no wonder why Y/N and Cuphead act like siblings to each other!* Saltbaker thought, he smiled as he started baking the orders that needed to get to the customers.

"Cuphead, steady pace and grab the race, my mother always said that "The turtle is only the hare, and that the rabbit it only lazy and slow compared to the tortoise." or something like that, but keep it up! We still have orders to be completed!" Y/N encouraged Cuphead, Saltbaker felt a tiny bit of jealousy as she paid attention to Cuphead more.

------------------------------------------------

After the orders were complete, finished, and fed to the customers, everyone was happy and Cuphead took Chalice's hand as they run out the door together, Saltbaker was thinking as Y/N swept the floor and cleaned the tables until they turned polished.

"Y/N dear, what are you humming?" Saltbaker asked, she looked at him for a second then went back to polishing the tables.

"Oh just a sweet tune, nothing to worry about." Y/N answered, Saltbaker got abit more jealous.

"Hmph.." Y/N perked her head up at Saltbaker and gave him a scolding face, the same way Rose used the method to Cuphead and Mugman at training or in her house.