Chapter Eighty-Four: Heartbreak..

As Y/N got done telling her story about her mother to Mr. Natalic Jar, it became night as Saltbaker began to worry about her more and more, so Y/N had gotten some things for him to "save himself" with some "naughty toys", Rose wasn't allowed to say anything in front of Y/N's kids..

"Auntie, what is a naughty toy?" Asked Maribelle, Rose just looked surprised at her.

"Uhm, sweetie, not the time right now.. It's night, so it's either bedtime or dinner for both of you." Saltbaker said, Rose just passed an adult toy behind her back as Saltbaker grabbed it from behind and kept it under his apron, so that Maribelle or Oliver couldn't see it.

"And adult toy is something for adults only, no more questions before you upset your dad or my- brother-in-law?" Oliver asked, Y/N would've been happy for Oliver who finally figured it out, but Saltbaker and Rose took Y/N's spot.

"So are you my uncle?" Maribelle asked, Saltbaker took the question.

"Yes Maribelle, he is your uncle, since I married his sister, I am his brother-in-law. And he is the same as I said, and that means you are his niece. You have said that many times over, he is used to it." Saltbaker answered fast and knowledgeable, Maribelle noted that down.

"Well when is mommy coming home?" Maribelle asked again, Saltbaker just shook his head in dismay and looked at her sadly.

"Maribelle, I don't know, but I DO know that she's really smart and able to figure it out." Saltbaker told Maribelle, she nodded her head and wrote down what Saltbaker said.

------------------------------------------------

With Y/N as she and Mr. Natalic walked down the street passed her home, onto the sidewalk that is barely there, Y/N stops as Mr. Natalic follows her movements and stops as well, Y/N shouts for her mother but Rose doesn't come out of her home. So Y/N walked herself in and saw everything plastic wrapped, then she remembered two days earlier to her kidnapping that her mother went to stay over at her house..

"Oh I remember now.." Y/N said getting embarrassed, Mr. Natalic laughed to himself and Y/N just blushed.

"Is you're mother not here?" Mr. Natalic asked, Y/N turned around to face him.

"Ah well, she isn't in her home- she's at my house for the weekend.." Y/N said trying to get the words out.

Mr. Natalic laughs sweetly and sorta giggles to himself, "that is quite alright, I know you are just stressed out from everything, and that you weren't able to remember where she was." Y/N aspired from Natalic's words, "You remind me of my sweet husband, though he maybe missing my love and my comfort to our kids." Y/N said, Mr. Natalic put his hand on her head and that- he was patting her head lightly.

As Y/N grabs Natalic's arms and drags him along, she just wanted to get him to her house so that he would be able to meet Rose, though Mr. Natalic didn't mind being dragged he just didn't want his shoes to be worn out fast, so that's why he didn't mind getting dragged. Because he makes sure that he's going the same pace and speed to the one who's dragging him.

------------------------------------------------

But as Y/N stopped dragging Mr. Natalic, she told him to wait on the porch and let her get her mother, fortunately for Y/N, Rose went out shopping.. So Mr. Natalic got to meet her and Rose got to meet Mr. Natalic, but inside the house, Saltbaker hugged Y/N dearly and even started to kiss her~ Though Maribelle and Oliver wrestled with Saltbaker/Maribelle's dad, and Y/N just laughed at the three..

"So where's Sam and Sammy? I want to see my twins!" Y/N asked excitedly, Sam came down the stairs by himself and Sammy sat atop the staircase as he continues playing with his toys.

"Behind you." Saltbaker said as he got and picked up Sam that was indeed behind Y/N.

"Also remember when you and Maribelle got your smarts to make you talk early in your fourth year?" Saltbaker asked kindly, Y/N forgot that she told Saltbaker about her baby years and how exciting it was.

"Ah yes I do, but why are you holding Sam like he knows?" Y/N asked confusedly, Maribelle laughed and Oliver punched her shoulder.

"Well.." Sam intrrupted his dad "Mommy!" Y/N did and didn't look surprised, though she did take Sam into his arms and hug him carefully.

"Oh I almost forgot that Mr. Natalic is waiting outside!" Y/N shouted, she carefully placed Sam down onto the couch and rushed back outside.

As Y/N left for outside Saltbaker followed after her, but as the two went to stand on the front porch, Y/N was in disbelief as Rose was talking to Mr. Natalic, Saltbaker puffed up as he saw the guy that kidnapped his wife..

When Saltbaker went down the front porch's steps, Y/N grabbed his arm and Rose noticed the two coming down the staircase, Mr. Natalic just waved to Y/N happily as he smiles at Rose..

"You! You kidnapped my wife!" Saltbaker shouted, Y/N went between Saltbaker and Mr. Natalic.

*Trying to have them not fight, good thinking Y/N..* Rose thought, she smiled at Y/N as she was trying to not have Saltbaker and Mr. Natalic to not fight.

------------------------------------------------

As Saltbaker pushed Y/N off to the side, Rose helped her up as she looked pissedly at Saltbaker, Mr. Natalic just backed off to stand next to Rose as Y/N and Saltbaker fought again.. This time more heated as Y/N was trying to defend Mr. Natalic..

"Why do you have to cause conflict!?" Y/N shouted.

"I'm not causing shit! You're the one causing conflict!" Saltbaker shouted back.

"Well look who's talking you fucking bitch!" Y/N shouted at Saltbaker more.

"You're just unhappy because of me!" Y/N slapped Saltbaker on the face.

"You're just an overprotective asshole!" Y/N slapped Saltbaker again.

"You are just a mistake!!" Saltbaker shouted at Y/N, Y/N's heart hurt as those words entered her mind.

As Y/N slapped Saltbaker one more time, she ran off as she pushed her mother and Mr. Natalic to the side, Saltbaker didn't care as he just went back inside, Rose looked worried at Mr. Natalic and he did the same thing..