Chapter Fifty-Nine: A Day Off...?

Just something before we start!

Thank you, Crystal_gaming_102 for the motivation!

I appreciate it as well as (of course) Markiiu! Who never ceases to stop making my day! (Also reminder: I finally, and yes, I finally figured out how to fucking mention people! Ah sorry, anyways!)

Now, onto the story!

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N woke up, she woke up in the middle of the day which was noon and Saltbaker didn't buy an alarmclock for no reason, anyways! Saltbaker was cooking noon breakfast, and Maribelle decided to ruff house with her uncle. It was a good idea as a distraction..

"So Y/N, any special plans with me and our family for today?" Saltbaker asks, looking at you lovingly.

"Ah, actually yes! I was thinking of teaching our daughter some "life lessons"! So that, when she doesn't need us anymore, she can know how to fend for herself!" Y/N says, making Saltbaker laugh whole-heartedly at you, then he snuggles you and nuzzles your neck.

Y?N laughs at what her husband does, and he continues making her laugh, "God, Saltbaker stawp! Stop it!" Y/N tries to hold in her laughs, what she laughing.

"How about no~? Bae-by girl." Saltbaker continues his snuggling reign!

"What about two kisses in the morning? Will you stop then?" Y/N tempted Saltbaker, but he declines the offer.

"Alright, what about two kisses and some... adult time?" Y/N does her best to have the- seducing offer sound good, and he agrees? Really? Goddamn it!

------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Y/N grabbed Saltbaker's arm and upstairs they went for the morning, when Maribelle went up there to get some of her toys, she- as all kids get, she gets curious at what was happening, and she didn't know what sounds Y/N and Saltbaker were making.

So, Maribelle ignored the sensation to see what was happening until she went by the door again but heard a loud crash sound, and she opened the door to see... Y/N in bed and Saltbaker on her, then Y/N notices that Maribelle was looking at her and Saltbaker.

"Oh god, Maribelle! Don't look! We're just- hugging! And cuddling!" Y/N does her best, to hide the truth..

"Yes Maribelle, me and your mommy are just cuddling and hugging!" Saltbaker agrees, silently regretting this.

"Th-then why was daddy on you mommy? And why were you two laying down while hugging?" Maribelle asks, Y/N and Saltbaker had to tell the truth! Kid version!

"Alright Maribelle, we'll tell you, just let us get dressed first.." Maribelle runs off when she realised what you said.

Y/N looks at Saltbaker and makes a regrettable face, and Saltbaker did the same thing, then they get dressed as they said..

------------------------------------------------

Downstairs, Y/N's brother was playing with Maribelle's ted-bra, a teddy bear X zebra plushie! Basically a brindle bear with the horse ears and tail..

Maribelle jumps onto the couch crying, Y/N's brother tends to her and he grabs her plush and gives it to her..

"So what happened?" he asks, Maribelle looks at him.

"I-I saw mommy and daddy 'hug'.." Y/N's brother knew what it was like "I've been there, but my mommy and daddy told me what they were doing... I hated them for four months..." Maribelle hugs her uncle and he hugs her back.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N and Saltbaker came down, Y/N's brother runs over and hugs his big sister and Saltbaker just pats his head caringly.. Y/N's brother smiles with happiness.

"Alright Maribelle, time to tell you and your young brain.." Y/N sighs, and Saltbaker holds her hand as she gets nervous.

Y/N's brother leaves to go upstairs and stays in his shared room with his niece and his two young nephews.. Y/N tended to the twins earlier, but I never mentioned it..

------------------------------------------------

"Alright Maribelle, your father and I..." Y/N looks at Saltbaker "Your father and I weren't hugging, we were, instead.. Having intercourse, now I know you don't know what that is and it happens when you have flustering emotions that you like about someone so much." Y/N says, Saltbaker kisses her cheek and she kisses his cheek back.

"Then why does the older kids say I'm a hybrid?" Maribelle asks, Y/N looks at Saltbaker once more.

"A hybrid means that you are something unique, but your actually a mix of a saltshaker and a wolf, in terms. It means us, I'm a wolf and your dad is just a saltshaker." Y/N answers, hugging her adorable bun bun.

"And you, Maribelle, you our daughter! Our little bun bun! Something unique but cute! So cute!" Saltbaker says, cheering up his daughter.

"Hm, and momma says your handsome a lot! She even talks about you and defends you when she tries to start conversations!" Maribelle said, Saltbaker looked at Y/N and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really now?" Y/N tries to look away but her blushing went first! (Y/N was holding their daughter)..

Saltbaker caught Y/N on her blushing and smiles at her, making Y/N blush more...