Chapter Eighty-Three: A Normal Casual Day..

As Y/N started sweeping the bakery's floor, the door rung a bell and opened, Y/N glanced over at the customer walk in, she was surprised to find someone such refine dressing and fancy top hat to be Far Off Isle, she then had gotten the person to finger snap her and she lead him to her favorite table in the bakery.

"My my, what a nice girl you are, tell me this: are you married to anyone?" the guy asked Y/N, she looked around the bakery.

"Well I am married, I have three kids to prove it and me and my husband take care of my little brother." Y/N replied happily, Saltbaker peeked behind the kitchen's wall to see her talking to a rich man.

*Why is Y/N talking to that rich man?! Didn't I say that she isn't allowed too until we are rich?..* Saltbaker thought, he got jealous and angry again.

As Y/N felt being stared at she turned around and saw Saltbaker peeking behind the wall, then as Saltbaker ducked back into the kitchen, Y/N shook her head and left to the kitchen where Saltbaker was, as she poked her head around the corner she saw Saltbaker cooking.. She could tell he was nervous as hell and peered at Y/N..

"Saltbaker, *Y/N sighs* did you really have to be jealous again? You know me, you know that I won't leave you for anyone!" Y/N said, Saltbaker looked at  the dough he made.

"I know I know, then I get pissed off and start to get into my yandere phase.." Saltbaker paused as Y/N stepped up to him.

"And you hate anyone that talks to me or tries too.." Y/N continued the sentence.

"And I also hate anyone that tries to steal you away from me." Saltbaker finished the sentence.

Y/N just gave him that judgemental face again, then Y/N pulled down on Saltbaker's neckerchief and gives him a kiss on the lips, Saltbaker puts his hand on Y/N's leg but she pulls away and goes back to the customer to get his order, Saltbaker just had hearts in his eyes.. For his only love..

------------------------------------------------

As Y/N writes down the order from the rich man, Y/N turned around and was gonna head back to the kitchen but the guy grabbed her hand, and Y/N turned around to slap him across the face with the notepad/notbook..

"Aw do you like me that much already?" the rich guy said, Y/N was disgusted and told him off.

"Why is there yelling in here? And sir, why are you yelling with my wife?" Saltbaker asked the rich guy.

"Hmph, it's Mr. Natalic Jar to you. Baker. And I want to marry your cute little wife~" Mr. Natalic said, Saltbaker was shocked as Y/N ducked around to hide behind him.

"Why my wife of all women here? Is there something special with her?" Saltbaker asked again, Y/N grabbed his shirt (and a bit of his apron) a bit hard, which her nails dug into the shirt.

Saltbaker felt Y/N's nails dig into him, he could Y/N was stressed about him and Mr. Natalic, Saltbaker tried to tell Y/N to go into the kitchen but Mr. Natalic excused him from the conversation and had started to talk with Y/N again.. Only for him to interrupt Mr. Natalic Jar..

"You do realise that me and Y/N are married correct? Which means we have a wedding certificate for when situations like this happen!" Saltbaker shouted at the end, Y/N hugged him from his side and Saltbaker placed his hand on the back of her head, to- mostly keep her from crying.

"Show me then, I can tell a bluff when I see it." Mr. Natalic said smirking, Saltbaker checked his pockets then Y/N pulled out the certificate from between her tits (tiddies, boobs, etc etc).

"There! Here's when we were married and the date to prove it even further." Y/N said smiling at Mr. Natalic.

When Mr. Natalic Jar, took the certificate to examine it. Instead of examining it further he ripped the paper, he grabbed Y/N's hand forceably and ran off with her.. Saltbaker chased him a bit but had collasped to his knees when he couldn't keep up..

"Y/N.." Saltbaker passed out on the ground and woke up in his home, he saw Rose being a neat freak as she cleaned the house so much that even sparkling, shiny objects weren't clean.. She even cleaned the cleaning products!

"Ah! Rose- I mean Mrs. Wolf, what are you doing in my home?! Aren't you supposed to be in yours?" Saltbaker questioned Rose, Rose only kept cleaning.

"I am here to clean, cook, teach, etc etc. But I am also here to look after your kids, just for a couple days until when Y/N comes back from being kidnapped." Rose answered Saltbaker's question.

"Wait you knew my wife was kidnapped?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING THEN?!" Saltbaker shouted at Rose, she went from cleaning to cooking right away, she also used her magic to help.

*Wait.. How does she get magic? Magic doesn't come from wolves..* Saltbaker thought, he was protective but also very worried +being pissed off.

"Also if you were confuse on how I got magic, I got it from baking two pies, one survived an exploding oven and the other I ate.. Cups and Mugs ate. the. second. one." Rose said being a bit mad, she also slammed the tip of the knife onto the cutting board, then she looked at Cuphead and Mugman (both magically appeared in the kitchen with Rose).

------------------------------------------------

With Y/N who was chained up in a chair instead of being roped in a chair, then the rich guy came down and unchained her from the chair and guided her up the staircase as both came out of the basement..

"Sorry about my guards chaining you up, they are very or extremely protective of me, and their girlfriends." Mr. Natalic said the last bit to himself.

"Oh it's fine, and I really like big houses with tall ceilings, I also like big grand windows to see from!" Y/N said astonished, she looked around with amazment.

Mr. Natalic smiled to himself and chuckled a bit at Y/N..

"You remind me a great deal of people I used to know, but it is alright, a rich man who is alone tends to be alone for the most part. I just came here to see if there were anyone women with the same personalities of me, I guess only you and your mother then?" Mr. Natalic asked Y/N, she just looked at a jar.

"Well my mother is a bit crazy when making a treat she really likes, so be warned when you hear her making something at the middle of night or midnight." Y/N said.

Mr. Natalic was interested in Y/N's mother and wanted to have Y/N tell more about her, but Y/N could tell that Mr. Natalic only brought her here to his mansion for her to tell him about her mother, so Y/N began telling about her mother to Mr. Natalic Jar.. The two also started laughing when Y/N was on some funny parts as well..