Chapter Sixty-Six: The Closet Room

Y/N walks into a room, just a random room, one that she counted as a room but it was smaller then the rest and it was used as a closet, though she went into the roomy closet and started cleaning up! Then it transformed into a room after being cleaned, Y/N left the room and walked down the staircase, and out the door.

Saltbaker was reading a newspaper in the kitchen, he also was sipping some coffee, Maribelle and Oliver were with Cuphead and Mugman at their place, the twins were sleeping peacefully and then Saltbaker looked up and noticed Y/N leaving the house, he put his coffee down, he closed his newspaper and got up to follow Y/N.

------------------------------------------------

Some odds minutes later, Y/N walked into a mattress store on a different isle, Saltbaker was behind her the whole time, except the boating.. When Y/N was introduced too by the owner himself, Y/N shook his hand and walked her down the twin bed isle, Saltbaker was close behind as he continously followed Y/N.

After a bit of looking, Saltbaker crept up behind Y/N and spooked her into a frozen solid state, Y/N's blood ran cold, her eyes were big with full of surprise, but she calmed herself quickly after being scared like a cat..

"Saltbaker, what- why- nevermind" Y/N gave, she didn't have time to talk to him.

"What? Is everything okay?" Saltbaker chirped, his voice was sounding with confusion but he couldn't find the right word.

"No no, *Y/N sighed* I just wanted to find things myself for a project, that was nearing completion actually. And I didn't want you to help unless I needed something.." Y/N sputtered, she got embarrassed and raised her arms and had her hands to her face.

"Oh Y/N.. Stop getting embarrassed, we're married.. And you are an independent wife of mine, and you are willing to go so far just for your perfect little-ish family..!" Saltbaker spoke, Y/N took it as a compliment and something to cherish as.

"Thank you, hun, for being by my side and also not giving up in our ruff times! Including those times.." Y/N uttered, partly of what she said made her cringe.

"Hm, that's my wife after all! I can't lose you in a store you know!" Saltbaker said, Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

"Welp, let's keep looking for a perfect mattress! Then we can ski-daddle!" Y/N said, Saltbaker was already on it.

------------------------------------------------

After looking (and deepening their bond? Y/N and Saltbaker found a good mattress and bought it! Then they returned home, and setted up the mattress in the room YN took the supplies of, Saltbaker remembered the room being the closet, but he was happy that it had a self to be as.

After getting everything settled in the closet/room, Y/N stepped out of the room and Saltbaker emerged from it as well, then Y/N grabbed Saltbaker's ascot and pulled him to her level..

*Saltbaker laughed* "Shortie~" he complimented, Y/N got flustered.

"I am not short! I am the average height of a small woman!" Y/N stated, Saltbaker just looked at her cutely and smiled, he loved her no matter what!

"Still short to me.." Saltbaker said lovingly, Y/N realised hearts were in his eyes.

*Y/N sighed* "Whatever" Y/N muttered, Saltbaker patted her head.

Y/N looked at Saltbaker at him continously patting her head, she formed snarling lips, he just looked at her and stopped, at least Y/N was much more calmer then yelling, though Saltbaker did pick up Y/N! Mostly because he loves teasing the fuck out of her, and Y/N hated being teased. Especially Saltbaker.

"Put me down darling!" Y/N said, Saltbaker shook his head 'no'.

"Not until you say the magic words! Or close to it!" Saltbaker announced, Y/N just looked at him pissedly.

"How am I supposed to remember what you want me to say?!" Y/N shouted, Saltbaker smiled but nervously.

"Baby, it's simple! Just think of what I like to do best!" he said, Y/N just gave that face like 'the fuck am I gonna remember that?!'.

"You mean sex?" Saltbaker shook his head 'no' very quickly!

Y/N thought again "Oh you cheeky asshole, you like to fucking tease me, every. single. goddamn. day! How about that?!" Y/N shouted again, and Saltbaker shook his head 'yes'.

"Yep, and down onto the floor you go!" Saltbaker said "You cute fucking women of mine!" he whispered to himself, reminding himself that Y/N only belongs to him. And only him..

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N and Saltbaker calmed down, Y/N walked downstairs and walked behind the kitchen dining room table and sharply took a right, and she opened the backdoor to the backyard, Saltbaker honestly forgot they even had a backyard..

In the backyard though, Y/N walked over to a pool and tested it's water, the pool was freshly cleaned and smelled of minty-ness, then she climbed the ladder and striped her clothing revealing everything! Including the sexual and or inapropriate body parts!

Saltbaker opened his mouth wide and was in disbelief that Y/N would do that, well, accounting on what she did or does, anyways! As Saltbaker watched Y/N jump gracefully into the pool, she splashed him, she was fully aware that he was there.

"What? You comin' or not?" Y/N asked, Saltbaker also took off all of his clothing.

He climbed the ladder and did not gracefully jump into the pool, but Y/N lovingly complimented him anyways, then the two started playing pool games at 3:00 in the goddamn morning..