Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Memories... A Trip To An Isle, pt. 7

Y/N's memories resenant with that of Rose, Y/N's adopted parents, Saltbaker and her brother, though when you dive deep, your going into the rabbit hole from here.. Things might or might not be disturbing, who knows I only know that Y/N's memories are really unbearable to her..

Will you figure out why she acts so weird sometimes? Will you find the truth? Will you find something more? Who knows..

Let's find out, shall we?

------------------------------------------------

Y/N's first memories are with her birth mother which was Rose or Rose Wolf, her father (unnamed) died and never got to see his baby girl, though by Rose's tone as she never loved him then.

But when Rose gives Y/N away to an adoption centre she also gives away her son, but before she gives them away she gives the two two pins, like her straw pin she gives a purple pin to her boy (which he's on the left) and the green pin to her girl (which she's on the right)..

When Rose leaves the two, she goes back home, being lonely but happy she gave a family or two a present that they never got.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N's second memory is opening her eyes to a mom and dad holding and looking at her, their other baby is still an infant but Y/N is older then him but they both care for them equally, they even share time with them together.

When Y/N grows her first year, her younger brother is a month or two old, and she does the samething as a baby, though her parents keep and hide her pin from her until she's old enough to wear it.

Y/N's second year as a baby is very productive, her adopted parents get rich and do things that they setted up to be rich! Then they put some of their money in the bank so it could collect and grow more, Y/N had gotten a lot of toys she wanted but she didn't need them so she gave some of her toys away. Her parents where happy anyways.

Y/N's third year as a baby was special, because she met friends who were at the same playground as her but they had to stay in a playpen because they were too little yet, Y/N didn't understand the playpen part but she didn't care and started playing with her new friends, which were Cuphead and Mugman.

Y/N's fourth year as a baby was nothing too special, but her adopted parents let her run around the house since they saw her get up and walk early then expected, though Y/N mostly followed her parents but when they actually left her alone they would put her in a playpen and after they were gone she would escape the pen and run around, though her parents caught her running around and she was just running away when they were chasing playfully.

Y/N's fifth year as a baby was productive, since she was able to talk, walk, trot and run she was able to participate in the playground, though Cuphead and Mugman were there so she mainly played with them, and she did it gently too.

When Y/N reached her sixth year, she did lot's of things! She climbed halfway up trees and she would keep doing it until she reached the top and would climb down the same tree, Y/N made fake treats made out of mud which were shaped into the normal treats, but she also did mud cakes cakes made out of mud, and she would do ice creams too and lot's of other treats! Though she ran up to her mom and showed a cookie to her, her mother wanted her to cook but her daughter found other talents she loved besides cooking!

------------------------------------------------

Some of Y/N's memories are dark, so she never remembers them and so she never remembers horrible, sad, hurtful and other kinds of dark memories, so Y/N paints and draws on her easel and her desk as well, but she also talks with her adopted parents and they help her out a lot! Including their son as well!

Y/N does remember a dark memory, she starts to panic and have panic attacks so she usually comes out of her home when she does have panic attacks, Mugman and Cuphead usually try to help out with Y/N a lot. And her adopted parents are proud of the two boys.

------------------------------------------------

Present time: Y/N was in the kitchen cleaning dishes, while Saltbaker was cooking, and yes this was a month after Y/N was in the hospital, and they did come back home after all they have a family to attend to and take care of, but Y/N's mother took care of Y/N's kid..

"Mommy! You've came home!" said Y/N's daughter.

"Woah you've grown my dear! And now you can talk?! I'm so happy to see you again!" said Y/N, hugging her daughter.

Saltbaker smiled and Y/N's mother left the house in a hurry, though she did feed Y/N's daughter healthy food, then Y/N's daughter went upstairs to her room and she grabbed something and brought it downstairs for Y/N and Saltbaker to see.

Y/N took whatever her daughter had and showed it to Saltbaker as well, and the two smiled and kissed on the lips, they kissed in front of their daughter which she found disgusting!

"Oh dear, your going to be like this when you grow up and turn into an adult." said Y/N, Saltbaker played with Y/N's hair which she didn't mind but was slightly annoyed but didn't show it.

"Now up to bed young lady, we have a busy day tomorrow and we need you to sleep or we can't be up early and on time." said Saltbaker.

When Y/N and Saltbaker's kid went upstairs, the couple went upstairs as well but to their room...