Chapter Forty-Six: ...

"Y/N PLEASE! Please talk to me! What is wrong?! I wanna know!" shouted Saltbaker, practically crying now.

"Nothing is wrong, what are you talking about?" said Y/N, she was calm, emotionless and putting make up on her screen white face.

"Something IS wrong and I wanna know!" said Saltbaker, sitting on his side of the bed.

"Alright fine! If you wanna know what's so wrong, then just leave! And I'm not talking to leave out for the couch!" said Y/N, kicking Saltbaker out of HER HOME.

"Wha- what?.. L-leave? But Y/N, I thought we were in love? Did you even love me?" questioned Saltbaker, he was confused, angry, sad and didn't know what to do after hearing those words..

"I did love you, but now I feel like we're strangers.. Two strangers in love with each other.." answered Y/N, hurting Saltbaker's heart.

When Saltbaker got up and held his glass hand on the knob, he got angry at Y/N and they started their first arguement in over 3 years after their wedding, Y/N.. now didn't love Saltbaker..

------------------------------------------------

In Y/N and Saltbaker's daughter's room, she was holding herself since she could hear them argue and yell, when Y/N's brother came home he could hear yelling upstairs so he ran to his niece and held her, the two younger kids stayed there and after Y/N and Saltbaker got done yelling Y/N came into the room and held the two in her arms..

"Mommy.. is daddy staying home?.."

"No my sweet bundle of joy, he's never coming back.. never.."

When Y/N's daughter heard that, she went into her mother's arms and cried, she knew Saltbaker- her father wouldn't come see her, like what Y/N said "we are divorcing.." Y/N and Saltbaker are getting divorced..

"Will daddy come visit me?" asked Y/N's daughter.

"Of course, he would be a terrible father if he didn't come visit.." said Y/N, fighting back tears..

When Y/N and Saltbaker went into court to get the divorce papers, the court was waiting for Y/N when she came into a beautiful black dress too tight in some places and showing off her one long, Saltbaker smiled but he managed to get a sad smile after looking away. The judge saw how sad Saltbaker was, so the judge came up with a surprised twist..

"All rise!" said the officer.

"Alright, sit down sit down, let's get this over with. Shall we?" said the judge, sitting down and holding the jouvel (the fucking hammer, I can't remember the name of).

"Who's going first then?"

"Ah, your honor my client Y/N (recovered last name "Wolf") would like to divorce her husband Chef Saltbaker." said the lawyer.

"And is there proof? I need proof to actually have these two divorced."

"O-oh.." the lawyer paniced, that he forgot his proof, because he burned it.. *shit shit shit! Y/N Wolf is gonna kill me for this! But- be honest* the lawyer took a breath and relaxed..

"To be honest your honor.. I burned it.." the lawyer was honest and the judge accepted it.

"Well then, these two are still married, whether Mrs. Wolf or Mrs. Salt-Field likes it.." said the judge, looking at Y/N.

------------------------------------------------

After the case was over, Y/N and her daughter returned home, then Saltbaker went to a bar..

When Saltbaker came home, he was drunk and he was drunkly horny, he went upstairs to his room which is where Y/N was, and he opened the door and closed it.. The booz really hit him that he saw Y/N naked and she didn't realise until Saltbaker up from behind her and grabbed her shoulders and started kissin' her neck..

"Bah! For- fuck's sake.." Y/N stopped and covered herself, then she turned around and saw Saltbaker stare at her "Are you drunk?! When did you start going to a bar?!" Y/N was confused, scared and honestly curious as to what he would do to her..

"I'm drunk and proud of it! So~?? Sex time?~~" said a drunk Saltbaker, smiling very drunkly.

"Oi.. ah no, Saltbaker why don't you lay down and I'll climb on you in just a minute?~" said Y/N trickin' Saltbaker into going to sleep.

"Sure thing hottie.." said Saltbaker, slapping Y/N's ass before going to bed.

*Oof! Well.. he may be drunk, but he can't catch my feelings- wait- I was blushing when he slapped me! Goddamn.. I'm still in love..* thought Y/N, just accepting it.

When Y/N came out of the bathroom and left the door open, she looked over at Saltbaker sleeping- she blushed but walked over to her side of the bed, then without warning Saltbaker grasped Y/N into a cuddle, she blushed wildly and her heart was beating faster then normal.

Then when Y/N was calming down in the cuddle, Saltbaker kissed her neck and she couldn't help herself, but she kissed him on the lips and he opened his eyes, Y/N was surprised but didn't care and she- went wildly with.. sex.. She was- that horny enough- yep!